Oscraps

TaylorMade + Fei-Fei's Stuff

N

NewAdmin

I FINALLY got the opportunity to team up with Shaui from Fei-Fei's Stuff!!! She has been amazing to work with and I'm so excited about what we've created together!! We designed a full kit and a coordinating Quick Page Album. Here's a peek!!

In Retrospect Digital Kit

Here are some sample layouts from our teams!!
TMDFEI-SMPL2.jpg
TMDFEI-SMPL6.jpg
TMDFEI-SMPL4.jpg

TMDFEI-SMPL1.jpg
TMDFEI-SMPL7.jpg
TMDFEI-SMPL3.jpg
TMDFEI-SMPL5.jpg

In Retrospect 12x12 Quick Page Album

Here are the close-ups of the samples Shaui and I did for the pages, including the title page, the closing page, and even the covers!
tmdfei-00titlepg.jpg

tmdfei-01jan.jpg

tmdfei-02feb.jpg

tmdfei-03mar.jpg

tmdfei-04april.jpg

tmdfei-05may.jpg

tmdfei-06jun.jpg

tmdfei-07jul.jpg

tmdfei-08augcopy.jpg

tmdfei-09sepcopy.jpg

tmdfei-10octcopy.jpg

tmdfei-11novcopy.jpg

tmdfei-12deccopy.jpg

tmdfei-13closingpg.jpg

tmdfei-cober-back-spinecopy.jpg

Also... we are hosting a fun little contest on the TaylorMade Blog for a chance to win the Quick Page Album for FREE!!! So be sure to stop by for all the details! OR, if you don't want to wait around for the contest, in honor of Digital Scrapbook Day, we have released both the kit *and* the album, each with a special introductory price of 20% off. But grab it now, because that offer ends Sunday, November 2nd!

Last edited by a moderator:

WendyW

Ummm....can I just say.....GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Totally Gahgeous, girls!!!! WOW!!! Picking my jaw off the floor now, and wiping the keyboard of the drool!

t_a_l_i

OK WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally missed this post. This is going on my wishlist!!!! That QP album would be perfect for Christmas gifts for the grandparents! Awesome ladies!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
GAH GAH
GAH
GAH
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
totally my christmas presents!!!! YAY!!! I LOVE YOU TWO~!!!!!!!!