Oscraps

Super-excited to present my designs

Romy

I am beyond myself with excitement (I'm so glad you don't see me clapping my hands! lol ) that I have the opportunity to guest at Oscraps!!

To know a bit more about me (Romy):
I'm an emptynester with 2 adult twins and an indulging husband of 23 years. Hiker, photographer, food lover...I enjoy reading, dancing, experimenting with encaustic paintings, watching movies and designing :)

Don't forget I'm having a 30% sale on my products till March 7, 2014. :D
You should definitely keep in touch because I have special deals planned during my guesting. Also, my newsletter subscribers get and extra 10 % discount on new releases and a nice welcome coupon for their first order :)

I have some products in the store for you to check out - there WILL be more!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikki

I have already seen some stunning layouts with your designs in the gallery. I will definitely check your products out. Especially your beautiful Naturally collection has caught my eye :).

Ellen

who can resist a kit called Mint Chocolate ...oh noo
May be I can just lift my shopping ban :shock:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Some just caught my eyes... Peach cobbler or A new beginning are just my favorite colors right now!

Welcome here Romy :)

Alegna

Such beautiful products and I've seen gorgeous layouts in the gallery with it! Welcome here!

tropt

YAY that you're guesting, Romy! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs - such gorgeous color combos and unique elements. :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I always was a big fan of your pages you've made Romy. But now you're designer, i LOVE your stuff !!!!