Oscraps

Standing O's --------- May 2010

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fantastic pics ladies!!! wonderful choices SueF, I thought that one by Lex was so incredibly touching and LO by Jessica was fantastic!!! the nomination by Miss Parker is just gorgeous!!! I am off to leave some love in the gallery!!! and come on ladies, if you have a favourite go ahead and link it for us! we want to see it too!!!!!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Look at this fabulous pic from Ona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love it !!!!!!!

k389ye.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this one by iamgonewiththewind, it is just sensational!! You know the drill, the pic is linked so please go and leave Cheryl lots of love!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this golden gem that I found inthe gallery today!!! by the one and only Therese!!! Pic is linked so remember to go and leave some love!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
This is truly powerful in it's message, wonderful journaling, great photo and the layout draws you ever so close so that you get the message! Image is linked - lets give Micheal some love!

Michael

Laurie, Thank you so much! What an honor. I was afraid it might TMI -- or at least too much journaling! I'd say TMJ -- but I think that's' a dental issue. :smile:

The other layouts recently posted are incredible. Off to leave some love!

mrstoa

mrstoa
More fantastic choices for Standing 'O's

Michael, dear there is no such thing as TMI err TMJ ! :)
It's a gentle push to remind people like me to do more ....

Now I'm off to leave some well-deserved love!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this two pager, isn't it stunning!! love the stamps, the colours, the photos! can you guess that I love it!!! Its by pSyren. make sure to go and leave some love for Bec!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this gorgeous one by Helen (parr1983) using Brdka's products!! Isn't it just magical and wonderful!! There are so many things to look at here!! Pic is linked so please make sure to go and leave some love!!!

Michael

Linda, thank you so much! What an honor! Now...to peak at these other standing Os layouts -- the talent keeps getting more and more amazing in the gallery! Off to drool! -- err, ahhhh, I mean leave some love!

JPo

hondachicc - OMG, wow! I'm totally in shock! Thank you so much, I'm incredibly flattered! Thanks again!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
aww thanks Linda for the nomination!! I really had fun with this one and did spend a bit of time on it so I am very pleased you like it!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Have a look at this wonderous work of art by Bec, simply amazing!!! (and it's a place that I KNOW!!! :))

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back with a totally different feel altogether! I just love this soft dreamy page that Angela created with her stunning photo for Camera Corner Challenge!!! Pic is linked!