Oscraps

Standing O's --------- May 2010

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I just had to open the Standing O's for May when I saw this gorgeous creation in the gallery.............its called and Art & Soul and it is by LisaH. You know the drill, LO is linked so please go and leave some love! :)

Lisah

Ohhh, Wombat!!! How thrilled and shocke am I!!!!! Thank you so very much - I am truly honored that you liked my page THAT much :) Huge hug and thank you to you, sweetie! ::grouphug

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Bonker and brilliant ... seriously, you've gotta check out this page by Selena (aka Bush Girl) ... the photo is fab, but it's the journaling that really makes this page the standout it is ... PURE GENIUS ... check it out!!!

Bush Girl

ohhhhh Sue, thank you, my friend. I was laughing hysterically reading your comment. Totally made my morning.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
ohhhhh Sue, thank you, my friend. I was laughing hysterically reading your comment. Totally made my morning.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU were laughing hysterically!!! I am soooooo glad I have an office of my own and can shut the door!!! beside :pound:and then :spit: all I gotta say Selena is that I would love to be a fly on the wall at your place sometime, you have the most wonderful and sometimes hysterical everyday stories!!! you truly are a story teller extraordinaire!!!! good pick pom-pom!! :biggrin:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow J, what a fantastic page you picked!! oooh I will have to put that into my faves for a future lift!!! :mrgreen:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look what I found in the gallery! this gorgeous page by Justjen!! Page is linked so please make sure to click on it to go and leave her some love!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh and here is another one by Irenchen using Brydka's kit My Faith. Page is linked so please leave some love!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back.......... look at this wonderfully creative LO by TheSassyScrapper, isn't it just gorgeously PINK!!!! Click on the pic to leave some love!!! I know NanaLinda will flip when she sees all of the pink in this page!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am catching up on all of the amazing pages in the gallery and wow!! look what I found!!!! this is by Paola and it is utterly amazing!!! The pic is linked so go and leave some love!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Another gem, this one by our own Pom Poms (SueF). I just love everything about this page, the awesome journaling, the fantastic photos and the colours and design! Actually, did I say that I loved it!! lol!!! You know the drill, just click the pic to leave some love!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ah, thanks for the mention here Ona ... you're such a sweetie! Your other picks are absolutely fabulous too ... off to leave some lovin'!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
okay back with another beauty!! again by our own Pom Pom girl!! (thanks sweetie, I got your cheque in the mail!!! :biggrin:). This page was done for the Creative Techniques Challenge and I guess I am biased, but I truly think it is just OUTSTANDING work by SueF!!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh, oh, oh ... doing a quick run through the gallery this morning & found this gem from Jessica (aka Penkitten) ... go on, take a peek & read her journaling ... ah, those were the days!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I found another gorgeous LO ... again with wonderful journaling ... kind of ironic seeing as journaling is most definitely NOT my strength ... but Lex (aka mrshobbes) captures beautiful emotions here ... go ahead & check it out!!!

MissParker

This LO by Rena 2502 is breathtakingly beautiful!!

14_SBM-HFS-601.jpg