Oscraps

Standing Ooooo's----- April 2010

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
*sigh* oh my goodness!! what a feast of Outstanding pages ladies!!! Ulla-May yours is just so GORGEOUS and Amanda!! wow! so very creative!!! and Sandrine, I would love to be at that spot right now!!! it just looks so serene and peaceful!!! Off to the gallery to leave some love!! :)

timounette

CHEERY O
Thanks so much Linda and Ona ....
It's a great news after loosing two months of photos (my EDD died)

neatfreak

I just LOVE the photo and photo treatment in Tracy's (Tracy107) BEAUTIFUL "Sweet Girl" layout and with the colours in the page just makes this sing right off the page :D

TiffanyTillman_25DaysSUM10_19_sweetgirl_web.jpg

Tracy107

Thanks, Lorraine! I am so honored. For some reason, I thought administrators were the only ones who pointed out Standing Os. I would have nominated like your last 10 layouts! Seriously.....seriously. I have been LOVING your work! YOU ROCK!

kiki00star

It's very hard to scrap about the difficult parts of life, but it can be so therapeutic. Love this one by ValeJules:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Stevie what a terrific pick, just love that one by Vale and Lorraine, love that one by Tracy!!!

and Tracy!! the Standing O's is for anyone to nominate a favourite page or two or three!!! So please EVERYONE go ahead and nominate ANYONE!!! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Thanks, for the prize and thanks Zoe - I happened to see your post in scavenger forum and then saw your name here - connected the two

Soco

Maya's page is wonderful!!! Well deserved standing O!!! :D

And thank you Sally! ;)