Oscraps

Standing Ooooo's----- April 2010

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I just loved this layout for the copy cat challenge by chili - love the way she put it all together!

chili

thank you so so much:D haven't finished many LO's yet so this makes me so happy:shock:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! fantastic pick Laurie!! Chillie this is sensational!! really love this page of yours, what gorgeous eyes your little one has!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOOK what I just found in the gallery! *gulp* it is simply gorgeous and by our own Maya!! what an artist!!! Click on the pic to leave her some love!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh and what another stunner, love this fantasy LO using Brydka's new kit. Pic is linked so go and leave some love for this incredible work of art!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
and here is another STUNNER from Michael!!! this just left me speechless!!! you know the drill, click on the pic to leave some love for her!!!

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Ooh!! Thank you so much Ona!!

PS: I haven't forgotten about the tutorial --> note to myself: GO WRITE IT!

katg1006

Ohhh I just love the layering and the pop of color on this one by pne123 called perfect life moments:

mrstoa

mrstoa
These layouts are simply amazing - such creative use of colour and design - off to leave some love!

Scottish zoe

look at this one by Michael
Grand_Marais_2007_copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...5643&sort=0&page=0&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

Michael

Thank you Ona and Zoe! You are too sweet. The other layouts in here are just amazing! I think I left love for all the recents but I think I'll double check! :)

sf_gal

Linda, thank you SO much for the standing O!! This gallery is rockin', so it's such an honor. I haven't scrapped a page in like 2 months, so you've definitely made my weekend! Hugs!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Steph!!! *waving* a beautiful page my dear, totally stunning!! :)

NanaLinda!! thank you so much ((hugs)) what a lovely suprise to wake up to this morning!! it took me forever to do that page so thank you!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am back with this striking creation by Helen!! Fabulous page featuring her handsome son and his lego collections!! If you haven't done so as yet, click on the pic to go and leave her some love!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this gem!! I realy love everything done on this page by monalisasmiles!! Click on the pic to go and leave some love!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Y'all couldn't have picked more deserving layouts for standing "O"s
off to leave some love to these extraordinary artists!

Soco

I just discovered two wonderful LOs that have to be here! Images are linked.

This beautiful one by Zwick:

And this little wonder by Amanda:

Last edited by a moderator: