Oscraps

so I was tidying...

LaughingSun

... my downloads folder and I found a whole ton of O stuff still zipped and not in my 'O' folder!!!! woohoo, it's like Christmas!!!

part of my tidying is copying all my zips over to the server so that I have less chance of loosing them for whatever reason... but apparently it's going to take a while since I have 60GB of stuff ROFL. the 'approximate' is 6 HOURS lol.

so, you can bet yer booty I'm gonna be playing with some O stuffs tomorrow!!! yay!!!

LaughingSun

lol. I even found some Sally stuffs ;) it's funny... I go on a shopping spree, I usually put it all in the right folder & unzip it... but if the kids need me or whatever then I forget lol. Then I go looking and can't find it and I'm sad. well today I figured I'd get in there and wow was it exciting ;)

it's still copying. gave me some error then closed lol. starting over. it's at 40GB so far of digi stuffs alone. I'm really hoping to get rid of all the zips on my laptop so I'll have more room lol.

I know, I know... eventually I'll need an external... but for now this is good.

LaughingSun

totally. now if the copying would hurry up so I can play lol. I shoulda just started this before bed instead although it keeps 'asking' me questions...

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
haha, this is like finding easter egss after a week or month!!
have fun unzipping and playing with your new "old" stuff!

hondachicc

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANDREA!!!!!

HAHAHA!! I think we have all done this!! it's a great feeling!!

I had to stop it though....I have a folder on my desktop that's titled MUST USE....I only will have up to 4 or 5 things at a time in there...until I have used them, I won't buy anything new...that stopped my from buying too much and having stuff I ended up NEVER using!!

HAVE FUN!!!

LaughingSun

that's a smart idea Nana Linda!

I think it's almost done copying... it 'asked' a question while I was sleeping so it says 30 mins left. I'll get to play this afternoon, yay!!!