Oscraps

September Color Play is Here - Come and Share Your Layouts

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
@Jam-on-toast LOVE this one, and I have it saved on my PC and the link to it saved in my bookmark folder called "HAPS Layouts to use"...I can only use so many layouts in a newsletter for the gallery section before it gets clipped and peeps can't see the freebie in their email and have to click on the "see more" or whatever message it is that shows up at the bottom...grrr Plus, I try to keep it between 2-4 layouts per designer, sometimes it might be more, or sometimes less, all depending on how many layouts there are. I really loved your 2-pager, and it IS saved for the next NL :cloud9: I really love these long layouts to use in between the 600x600 layouts :heartpumplove:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
@Jam-on-toast LOVE this one, and I have it saved on my PC and the link to it saved in my bookmark folder called "HAPS Layouts to use"...I can only use so many layouts in a newsletter for the gallery section before it gets clipped and peeps can't see the freebie in their email and have to click on the "see more" or whatever message it is that shows up at the bottom...grrr Plus, I try to keep it between 2-4 layouts per designer, sometimes it might be more, or sometimes less, all depending on how many layouts there are. I really loved your 2-pager, and it IS saved for the next NL :cloud9: I really love these long layouts to use in between the 600x600 layouts :heartpumplove:

Aww, thank you for the honor of being featured... having one's work noticed and appreciated is always nice.