Oscraps

September 2015 Standing O's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Maya's spotlightchallenge is so amazing !!! You can see a lot of creative pages and i like them all!
But look at this one from Liz, look at the hair !

easyeyes4you

I tried to post someone elses page here like I normally do in the regular forum and it did not show??? Must be something I did wrong??? Instructions please!!!!
:hurt:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That is odd! Weird stuff happening all over the site and here at home. Right Clicking and Copying Image isn't working?

easyeyes4you

That is odd! Weird stuff happening all over the site and here at home. Right Clicking and Copying Image isn't working?

Actually I copied the url and tried to paste it into the yellow mountain icon... it was slightly different in appearance ... I will try just copying... did not know you could do that!!!!

easyeyes4you

url]

Hmmm nope... copied the image and that did nothing , copied the url from the drop down, and just pasted, nothing , so pasted to yellow mountain icon and this is still what I get??? I am sure I am doing something wrong????

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
So are you on a Mac or PC?? I am on a mac and had no trouble, copied the image address and pasted it into the mountain icon worked fine for me.

easyeyes4you

I am on a PC.... just tried again... copied url, pasted to mountain icon...it shows until I hit submit and then nothing... it is right below my words here???? crazy!!!! When I paste to the mountain in the forum I paste the url that comes up under properties when I click on the image... but since this is someone else's page, that option is not available... will double check that! Nope... that option is not available....

showphoto.php

easyeyes4you

So are you on a Mac or PC?? I am on a mac and had no trouble, copied the image address and pasted it into the mountain icon worked fine for me.

this is the page I am trying to post... It is by ceeflower I loved how it so beautifully illustrates winter...seen as if through a frosty window... all swirly and white with the brilliant blue sky! HOpe this suffices as my entry here for a standing O...

ceeflower

Well you all made me giggle this morning, all trying to get my layout here
This is my first ever stand out here at O so thank you everyone you made my day

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Ellen makes the most wonderful pages with the templates from Jimbo Jambo, but this one is my favorite !