Oscraps

Scrapathon

seniorgal

Sometimes things get slow at the end of the month. You find yourself with no more
challenges to do. So here's a chance to play some more before the end of February.

Do 5 new layouts before Feb 28 midnight.
They have to be new and for this challenge only.
List them all in one post.
$5 GC to one winner
Winner is lm44west.

Will leave this open in case anyone wants to play for fun.

Last edited:

seniorgal

Here's my spot.

1. These are my first items from Foxeysquirrel. I was impressed with all the great layouts by @faerywings.
2.This was a recent FWP by Maya de Groot
3.The Young Naturalists Club by Mediterranka Design
4. At the Ocean by Connection Keeping love the journal cards in this.
5. At the Ocean by Connection Keeping

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
#thanks-1
Thank you so much for liking my FS pages. I never thought I could scrap with them. They are super fun to play with, aren't they? I love your pages!

lm44west

My five are below

Last edited:

Robloz55

Now that the 12 Days of Christmas Event (2023) is over, there are no further challenges. But I need a challenge to do so I'm gonna do this. I need a reason to create layouts. So I want to make 5 new layouts before the end of December 2023. Today is the 16th December. I can do this...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Now that the 12 Days of Christmas Event (2023) is over, there are no further challenges. But I need a challenge to do so I'm gonna do this. I need a reason to create layouts. So I want to make 5 new layouts before the end of December 2023. Today is the 16th December. I can do this...
Robynne, how about you start a new thread to see if other people would be interested in joining you? Challenges hosted by members normally don't have any prizes, is it just for fun so you are welcome to start a new one anytime. :)

seniorgal

Great to keep this going @Cherylndesigns. I have no challenges to do for the rest of the year so may have to join in something. I've been MIA with family this month but back in the swing now and even have some new kits.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Great to keep this going @Cherylndesigns. I have no challenges to do for the rest of the year so may have to join in something. I've been MIA with family this month but back in the swing now and even have some new kits.
I'm so glad you started this challenge! I'm all caught up on challenges, too, and will be adding some more here. Scrapping is my therapy. Glad you're back now and in the swing.