Oscraps

How many layouts a month do you do?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It varies, some months only 4-5 and then sometimes 10+. I'm not consistent with no scrapping b/c I get busy with my photography and outdoor life so go in spurts, especially in the spring/early summer and then later in the fall.

seniorgal

I did 73 this month. 24 at Oscraps. I usually do between 50 to 80 at all the forums I participate in which varies from month to month. I'll probably not be here next month. Getting burned out. But this is what I do most of the day. If it was a paid job I'd be making at least $200,000 a year. lol

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hmmm.. I think at least 5 and up to 15 :)
Oh, Thank GOODNESS!! I was starting to feel very intimidated by the rest of the crew here. I think I have had a fantastic month if I hit double digits. (of course, you are also doing a ton of designing so there's that against my measly numbers.) :giggle4:
It usually days me several hours to complete 1 LO, I am in awe of how fast you all must scrap.

zanthia

CHEERY O
for the longest time i was doing around 80/month but was starting to get burnt out a bit so slowed down to now around 50 per month - yet it seems to take me the same amount of time to do less - must be getting slower as i age.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Oh, Thank GOODNESS!! I was starting to feel very intimidated by the rest of the crew here. I think I have had a fantastic month if I hit double digits. (of course, you are also doing a ton of designing so there's that against my measly numbers.) :giggle4:
It usually days me several hours to complete 1 LO, I am in awe of how fast you all must scrap.
Don't worry - this is NOT a normal total for me. I am doing a guest gig at a forum, and I'm making a project 52 besides that and I had catch-up pages to do this month!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Me too cause I'm thinking 10 - 12 most months.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I did 73 this month. 24 at Oscraps. I usually do between 50 to 80 at all the forums I participate in which varies from month to month. I'll probably not be here next month. Getting burned out. But this is what I do most of the day. If it was a paid job I'd be making at least $200,000 a year. lol
wow... 73 layouts is insane... I totally understand needing to take a break... I tend to NOT scrap on Saturdays - and it feels great not to (have to) be creative...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O

I'm with you here... I'm not a super fast scrapper...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
for the longest time i was doing around 80/month but was starting to get burnt out a bit so slowed down to now around 50 per month - yet it seems to take me the same amount of time to do less - must be getting slower as i age.

I can't imagine churnig out 2-3 layouts a day... you are incredibly creative!

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
I love y our AJ pages, Sonja... so simple and creative... you are the queen of notebook layouts
Thank you so much! It’s partially out of necessity…lol…I haven’t taken many pictures this year since I’m practically glued to my couch thanks to knee surgery and a very slow revalidation…and since I do not see the point in using stock photo’s, I stick to journaling

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Between Oscraps , the teams I am on and the challenges I did, I did 69 layouts last month. P.S. Don't tell my husband! Ha!Ha!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Quite impressive. That’s 3 pages a day on average! Whow!! I’m lucky if I get one done.
I am retired from teaching and am now watching our baby granddaughter four days a week.I probably have more time as I can scrap while my baby granddaughter is napping. I also bring my Mac laptop in the car when we go places. We live 30 minutes from our church so the trip there and back gives me an hour to scrap. I take my laptop on trips to the store or out to go to the movies etc since we live 30-40 minutes away from most places we tend to go to. I am also able to scrap while watching shows with my hubby. Some months I scrap more pages than others. It depends on what is going on in our lives at the time. :) Since my dear hubby bought me a laptop I have more freedom to scrap in times that I normally wouldn't be able to such as in the car or waiting for appointments etc. It has been a game changer.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Most months between 5-10, usually on the lower side for now. I have a lot of LOs up for this month so far, but they are ones I made in fits and starts after surgery but didn't have the energy to get posted. I MADE myself do it today to get them all on and it has definitely improved my state of mind. When we first got her and I was brokering freight from my dining room, I made 700 in the first year. When I look back at some of them now, I cringe. I've come a long way, baby! I think I will probably be around 10 when I move to my Dad's house. I'll get a laptop then, too, so I can scrap while I keep him company in the evening. Can't wait to retire and move!