Oscraps

Say hello to our newest Cheery O!!!!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Guess what! We have added a new (but familiar) face to our Cheery O team!

Please join me in welcoming....

...... wait for it .....

..... scroll just a little further......

CELLOMOM!!!!!!
(aka Sally) has finally accepted my invitation to officially join our Cheery O team!!!!

YAY! and welcome to the family Sally!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

*blushing*

I'm so glad that I can focus more of my time to play, play, play in my digi home!!! With my family!! YAYAYAYAYYAYY!!!

Thanks for having me, girlies!!!!

love you all!!

MommySpice

Seriously? Sally's just NOW a cheery-o? I thought she was one forever! What took so long? ;) *lol* Yay Sally!!!!!!!!!!1 A well-deserved honor, that is for sure!!!!

mei74

Yay, Sally!! Congrats. I seriously thought you were a Cheery-O already. LOL. Way to go.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
DUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooo glad!!
hehehehehheehhehehehe!!
But you soooooooooooooo
already knew that!!!!!!!!!!!

N

NewAdmin

DUDE!!!! i'm glad SOMEONE was finally able to snag her!!! lol! she's a pretty hot ticket around here!! WELCOME, girl!!

nina

whooooohoooooooooo yay yay yay ! welcome sally-bella!!!!!! you definately deserve to be a cheery o- hey, i always thought you ARE a cheery o!!! LOL..
congrats hon!

LSlycord

Congrats! You will be a great cheery-o Sally. You are such an encourager! I keep thinking that there are many people out there that just don't know how great the O is. Now, we've got one more way to convince them!

SeaShelly

YAY!!! Sal!!! CONGRATS Girl!!!
I am so excited for you!!!! You have been a Cheery-O as long as I have known you!!! Now it's official!!! :::::::::::huge cheer for Sal!!:::::::::::::::::::

Hugs to you darlin'
Shell