Oscraps

Sad news

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, no!! sad news my friend. I´m so sorry for your loss. Sending you a big and tight hug. :sad2:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Today early in the morning my father passed away. He fought very hard to stay, but his body gave up. I am at peace with it, he is now with my mother who he missed so much. But I have so much pain and sadness that he is now gone for always :sad1::sad1::sad2:
So sorry for your loss, Vera! :hug4:

mimes1

CHEERY O
Oh Vera, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you big hugs during this sad time.

A-M

Vera, it is sad to lose our fathers. My thoughts and prayers are with you and those who will miss him.
Memories keep those we love close forever...

MariJ

I am so sorry for your loss, it's so hard to lose people we love. Sending many thoughts to you.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thinking of you Vera and your family and sending you lots of positive healing thoughts and great big hugs! :beatingheart::beatingheart::hug2:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Oh, Vera, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing the people we love is never easy... Sending you hugs and healing thoughts...

BoatLady

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was relieved when I my dad joined my mother so I can relate. Hugs

Attachments

• 23561778_1356019554507761_1329240940211595898_n.jpg
    23561778_1356019554507761_1329240940211595898_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope that knowing he held his great-granddaughter and is sharing stories with your mom helps ease the pain. xoxo

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Dear Vera!! What sad news for you and your family! Sending you my deepest condolences and gentle hugs!!

JoanK

My heart is sad for you and your family. I hope that you are blessed with many happy memories. :sad1:

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I’m so sorry for your loss, Vera. May your loving memories of your father (and mother) keep your heart warm forever. Sending you love and strength.