Oscraps

Retiring, Big Sale.

BlytheE

Retiring, Big Sale! Ending in just 4 days!

It is with great sadness that I have decided to retire from designing. It's been a good 3 yrs, and the most wonderful past year here at the O.

At this time, I have not yet decided whether or not I will keep my personal store open so all of my current stock here at O will be severely marked down (excluding collabs & items already on special). Most items wll be 50% off, some more. Sale will end the night of the 14th and store will be disabled on the 15th.

I will miss you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrstoa

mrstoa
So sorry you're leaving - but you can still check in to visit right?
Good luck and thanks for sharing your wonderful designs!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
That is so sad...although retirement is always good for my stash...it means nothing new for my stash. Sad!! Good luck with everything.

katg1006

Ladies - don't miss out on this fabulous sale - over on the 15th!!!! Blythe's Alpha's are FAB-U-LOUS!!!! So sad to see her go :( Here is a little sample of her goodies.....everything here by Blythe :)

Blythe.jpg

PhoebeJo

Kat!! That is so cool and sweet...and sad. :( Good luck with everything!! We'll miss you at the O!!

hondachicc

AWE Kat...you are such a sweet person!! (((HUGS)))) and to you too Blythe!!! will miss your beautiful designs!!