Oscraps

Request

SharLamb

Sharron
For those of you who pray:
My sweet,tender-hearted granddaughter, who turns ten Wednesday, is being treated very badly by all the girls in her new neighborhood. We suspect who the ringleader is, and Avery is not her first victim. Her parents have been approached in the past with no results. It is heartbreaking to know this little girl is so sad on her big day. They have been leaving vicious notes on the front door...telling other kids to not come to her birthday party, calling names on the way to school, etc. My DD has contacts the school to alert them, but in the meantime her life is very sad. Please pray for Avery and this horrible situation. Thank you so much.

Ellen

I saw this in your layout. Children can be so cruel. I hope the school can do something about this.Both for Amy and the ringleader who clearly needs professional help.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This both breaks my heart and bring out all of my Mama Bear instincts. Sending good vibes, calming thoughts, and support to all of you.
:hug:

frani_54

Why are kids so cruel? My heart goes out to your granddaughter, I pray the lord puts a protective hedge about her and shield her from any harm. HUGS Sharon I know it's heartbreaking to see a loved one go through this.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOOOOOOh Sharon this is heartbreaking and i can understand your sadness. Children can be so cruel. It is a big problem among young children. And the grief for a lots of parents !
Big big hugs Sharon, i hope that it soon stops for her !

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ohhh Sharon!!! My grandma heart breaks for your sweet granddaughter!! Sending every little prayer I can think of to her and your family! I truly hope that this bullying stops and that the ring leader of this gets some help too, she obviously has some issues of her own!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
on the way.
thinking of your sweet granddaughter and so glad to know she has such a supportive and aware family.

Merkee

I am so sorry to read this. Kids can be so cruel. Your granddaughter will be in my prayers. ((hugs for Grandma too))

petey111

I'm so sorry Sharon! We are going through similar things with my 9 year old. It's not quite as bad as her situation though and I'm so sorry for her!! I wish we as parents (and even us as teachers) could do to make it better. Clearly, her upbringing is the primary source and those parents aren't going to do anything. It's a hard lesson to have to learn to deal with stuff like this. Hang in there!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
This breaks my heart!! I will definitely be praying for her and her family!! Hopefully something changes quickly.

SharLamb

Sharron
Update: Since no one RSVP'd, Avery's party was cancelled. She got invited to spend the night with a little friend from their old neighborhood, and today is a big family day at a nearby amusement park, so she will hopefully remember the good things that happened, and forget the bad. I not only grieve for what is happening to the children, but what this persecution is doing to my daughter. Thank you all for remembering them and us.

petey111

I hope someone can find the strength and the right words to get through to those children, for Avery's sake.

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
I'm so sorry she has to go through this. I will keep hoping this can be handled in a proper manner and it will come to a stop. This is more than just cruel, it's persecution.
She must keep faith that her true friends and family are still there for her and those awful kids don't deserve her in the first place... but at that age it is just too hard to see that way yet... I hope she had some fun after that. Thinking of you dearly.

ptabbert

will keep praying that things get better. I just can't fathom children behaving like that. I mean we had mean kids when I was young but they didn't usually run around in packs!