Oscraps

Questions, problems or just want to chat about the Daily Downloads?

HAL57

Good morning, Will this Cozy Christmas Collection be placed in the Shop to purchase? Have missed 3 days for personal reasons but would be willing to pursue if available. Thank you.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Good morning, Will this Cozy Christmas Collection be placed in the Shop to purchase? Have missed 3 days for personal reasons but would be willing to pursue if available. Thank you.
Just sent you a private message. :)

Myammeke

Hi there, It seems I missed out on day 8. Is there any way I can still have the download link? Thank you!

Myammeke

I already added the supplies to the other daily downloads. As always it is a wonderful collection of goodies. A very big thank you to the Cheery O Team for helping out and also to the designers for their festive gifts!:yourock:

Halina

I was in hospital and couldn't download from December 1 to 10. Please share these beautiful sets via PM, please.

kaseylee

I feel so awful about this, I wasn't going to say anything, but since I saw some others had problems downloading Days 1 & 2 as well, I was wondering if I might possibly have a chance to download them again. I am so terribly sorry, I wasn't going to ask, but since some others had a problem, too, I would hate to miss out on part of such a gorgeous collection! I can't thank everyone enough for putting such a beautiful Christmas present together for us!!! Merry Christmas! Kasey

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I feel so awful about this, I wasn't going to say anything, but since I saw some others had problems downloading Days 1 & 2 as well, I was wondering if I might possibly have a chance to download them again. I am so terribly sorry, I wasn't going to ask, but since some others had a problem, too, I would hate to miss out on part of such a gorgeous collection! I can't thank everyone enough for putting such a beautiful Christmas present together for us!!! Merry Christmas! Kasey
Please check your conversations!

Lucy7

Hi! I had a brain fart earlier in the month at the beginning and missed days one and two. Could I pretty please get a link so I can download them? Thanks to everyone for their great submissions to this 12 Days of Christmas collection. I love it!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi! I had a brain fart earlier in the month at the beginning and missed days one and two. Could I pretty please get a link so I can download them? Thanks to everyone for their great submissions to this 12 Days of Christmas collection. I love it!
Please check your private messages. :)

jtbec

Thanks so much for the downloads. I missed day 1 and 2 due to a pc crash and had to do a restore. Is there anyway of getting day 1 and 2? Thanks so very much.
xoxo Jan

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks so much for the downloads. I missed day 1 and 2 due to a pc crash and had to do a restore. Is there anyway of getting day 1 and 2? Thanks so very much.
xoxo Jan
Hi Jan, please check your private messages. :)

Reactions: AZK

angbrey

I just want to say how much I truly appreciate these beautiful collab kits every year. This event is very enjoyable for all of us participating, and the generosity from the designers and administrators is remarkable. So much goes into this event that those of us scrapping will never truly understand but we can be grateful for all you do. And I also want to say how much I appreciate the kindness and support shown through the comments of fellow scrappers. It really makes our days brighter to see a little heart next our layout, or a sweet comment. So THANK YOU with all my heart ♥♥♥ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Please note that no further Daily Download links can be sent out.
If you missed out on any links at this late stage you might consider purchasing the Cozy Christmas Collaboration kit when it goes into the store in January, 2024.
Big thank you to everyone that joined us this year! :xmas5: