Oscraps

Questions, problems or just want to chat about the Daily Downloads?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
If you have any problems or questions with the daily downloads then please ask them in this thread and we will try to help as quickly as possible. :)

scrapbookmama

I am assuming that the "santa" to click on are the Santa feet with the instructions on how to download. If so, when I click on them nothing happens. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I am assuming that the "santa" to click on are the Santa feet with the instructions on how to download. If so, when I click on them nothing happens. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Note from Vicki: I removed the link as this day is passed.

I also sent you a Private Message about this, Scrapbookmama. Look on the black strip for the Envelope and click on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I clicked on Santa's boots in the Daily Download forum but it didn't do anything. Is this the correct place to get the download?
Hi there, this is the forum to use for all of your Daily Downloads HERE You will see this:
1701493399845.png

Clicking on any part of the Santa image will take you to store,

1701493595068.png

then click on the link shown under the store Santa's image to download.

1701493745168.png

Let me know if you have any other problems. :)

Katzback2350

I have missed the December 1 Download. I was busy watching Grandkids for the weekend. Is there anyway to get Day 1? Thanks. Am so excited for collecting this kit. It looks fabulous.

LovelyMissKait

HRH Kait
I was traveling abroad, and my internet connection was super spotty. While I did see the day 1 link, I could not download it. Now I can't find it on the forum. I see that Kay posted a link, but it says I don't have access. Is there any way that I can have it? Thank you!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I was traveling abroad, and my internet connection was super spotty. While I did see the day 1 link, I could not download it. Now I can't find it on the forum. I see that Kay posted a link, but it says I don't have access. Is there any way that I can have it? Thank you!
Hi Kait, please check your Private Messages. :) (Reminder: Daily Download links are only active for 48hrs.)

Reactions: AZK

hendon

Hi, I feel bad asking, but any chance I can get the Day 1 download too? Was overseas but home now :) . Thank you.

galaviktor

I was also very upset that I was late to download days 1 and 2...so sorry for the Magnificent set! Thank you very much for such a wonderful set!

HAL57

Good morning, thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautiful holiday collection! Unfortunately, I was unable download Day 2. I received a new laptop and was setting it up and ran into a problem trying to download Day 2. Spent yesterday with HP and fixing the issues with the laptop. Problems have been corrected and I was able to download Days 3 & 4 and open the files without any problems. Would it be possible to purchase the download for Day 2? Thank you for your time.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Good morning, thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautiful holiday collection! Unfortunately, I was unable download Day 2. I received a new laptop and was setting it up and ran into a problem trying to download Day 2. Spent yesterday with HP and fixing the issues with the laptop. Problems have been corrected and I was able to download Days 3 & 4 and open the files without any problems. Would it be possible to purchase the download for Day 2? Thank you for your time.
Please check your private messages.

gillie343

I was just wondering if we have missed any of the downloads is there any possibility of being able to get them as I unfortunately missed day 1 and day 2. I fully understand if its not possible. thank you

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I was just wondering if we have missed any of the downloads is there any possibility of being able to get them as I unfortunately missed day 1 and day 2. I fully understand if its not possible. thank you

Please check your private messages. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh, thank you Ona!! I KNEW you could bail me out - not jail, I mean, but legit things. :rotfl: :floorlaugh: :xmas7:
hmmm, but I do recall a little incident a few days ago...... where I had to come and get you out?? :jail1:

for being naughty doing this........................

giphy.gif

spenny

It looks as though I am in the right place.....I too have a problem concerning the daily downloads :( On Day 7 I was there and clicked i the download but I might have hit Day 6 instead. In my browsing history, it shows being at day 7 but in my downloads, I have two Day 6's. Not sure what happened but I was hoping that I could still get the download for Day 6. Thank you. (Please see the attached history screenshot)Screenshot 2023-12-09 231804.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
It looks as though I am in the right place.....I too have a problem concerning the daily downloads :( On Day 7 I was there and clicked i the download but I might have hit Day 6 instead. In my browsing history, it shows being at day 7 but in my downloads, I have two Day 6's. Not sure what happened but I was hoping that I could still get the download for Day 6. Thank you. (Please see the attached history screenshot)View attachment 408816

Hi there, please check your private messages. :)