Oscraps

Prime Members Did You Know

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I’m sharing this as I’m kinda surprised by the number of people who may not know this…..

if you are a prime member, you have unlimited photo storage…… I already have like 20k uploaded….

something to consider for the price you already pay for membership….

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I’m sharing this as I’m kinda surprised by the number of people who may not know this…..

if you are a prime member, you have unlimited photo storage…… I already have like 20k uploaded….

something to consider for the price you already pay for membership….
Yes I did AND if you have Prime Video on your TV, you can look at them on your TV!!

tjscraps

I pay for extra storage through Apple as I have a MacBook and iPhone, wonder if this would work better (since I already pay for it?). I love that they seamlessly integrate and I don’t have to do any work.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I pay for extra storage through Apple as I have a MacBook and iPhone, wonder if this would work better (since I already pay for it?). I love that they seamlessly integrate and I don’t have to do any work.
Amazon photo has an auto back up function. I do not use it from that perspective.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I am not sure on that. I only keep my .psd files until the album is compiled. I store those in the PS cloud as I'm a PSCC user or I use my google/apple could drive.
I went on research and it is only for jpg's , png etc