Oscraps

Prayers & Good Thoughts for Cynthia

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Love you girls!!! All your good thoughts and prayers are with me and give me strength. Still not sure what's going on but I'm getting stronger and will probably be out in a few days. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

petey111

Love you girls!!! All your good thoughts and prayers are with me and give me strength. Still not sure what's going on but I'm getting stronger and will probably be out in a few days. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hang in there hon!!!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly

Keeping finger crossed! Take care!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Cynthia was released late last night. She's not feeling very good but is super happy to be out of the hospital. Looks like she'll be on bed rest for awhile then back to the hospital for another round of treatment next month.

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Glad to hear she's out but I'm sorry the news aren't very good if she'll have to be on bed rest. :( I hope you feel all better soon, Cynthia!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Glad you are home and things continue to improve. Hugs and healthy prayers sent your way, Cynthia.

Soco

Cyn, no sé cómo me perdí todo esto... He estado muy ausente últimamente, discúlpame! Ahora que lo sé, estaré al pendiente y rezando porque todo vaya bien! Te mando todo mi cariño!!! :hug: