Oscraps

Please welcome BACK Carolyn of CRK Designs

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! BACK Designer Carolyn Kite of CRK Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

Please check out her gorgeous designs >>
here

CRK-OPENING-BANNER.jpeg

Get to know Carolyn:

I live in the gorgeous state of Queensland in the north east of Australia, and have been designing since 2007. I have one adult son who recently turned 30 and I cherish the times I get to spend with him.

I recently discovered a love for mixed media and junk journalling, and have designed my most recent collections in that style. I am passionate about preserving memories, and usually design themes that I need for my own photos. But I'm also open to suggestions/requests if someone wanted to contact me to request a theme :)

Outside of scrapbooking, I also love to cook for my loved ones and spend time in the garden.

SAVE 50% On CRK Designs through May 6, 2024!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome! BACK Designer Carolyn Kite of CRK Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

Please check out her gorgeous designs >>
here

View attachment 417100

Get to know Carolyn:

I live in the gorgeous state of Queensland in the north east of Australia, and have been designing since 2007. I have one adult son who recently turned 30 and I cherish the times I get to spend with him.

I recently discovered a love for mixed media and junk journalling, and have designed my most recent collections in that style. I am passionate about preserving memories, and usually design themes that I need for my own photos. But I'm also open to suggestions/requests if someone wanted to contact me to request a theme :)

Outside of scrapbooking, I also love to cook for my loved ones and spend time in the garden.

SAVE 50% On CRK Designs through May 6, 2024!
Welcome, Carolyn!