Oscraps

Pinkadoo Designs May Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the May Pinkadoo Designs Challenge! I am rather excited to host my very first challenge here at Oscraps – I hope you will like it and play along.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This month we are doing a TIC-TAC-TOE challenge! Just like in tic-tac-toe, you need to make a straight line either down, across or diagonally, but instead of drawing a line, you need to use three elements in a row from the following grid![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here are some examples from our amazing creative team to get you started.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For my page, I used the middle row – Big title, color yellow and a mask. I love Pinkadoo Design’s overlays – they make great masks for photos.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rachael used the far right column – loops, mask and arrows. I love how her loops are incorporated through the layout.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anne chose the bottom row – flowers, stitching, arrow. Don’t you love the dark background? I love her hugs and kisses at the top.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Astrid used the middle column – paint, color yellow and stitching.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So many possibilities![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rules: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Make a page using the Tic-Tac-Toe grid, using the elements in one row or column (down, across or diagonal);[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Upload to the gallery;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. And post your layout here in the thread – make sure to tell us what you used![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Use at least 50% of Pinkadoo Designs products; and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Have fun![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]May Prize:
6$ Coupon to Pinkadoo´s Design shop.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Thanks for playing!![/FONT]​

Save

Last edited by a moderator:

myssp

Thanks for hosting, Deborrah -
I can't wait to see the Layouts for this challenge ;)

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for this fantastic challenge, Deborrah
Here is my page - I used the middle row - paint, color yellow and stitching

texjudy

This was fun, thank you for the challenge.
I used the third column, although I almost used every option..lol.
tictac-web.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=370306&title=play-ball-21&cat=1664

Gerli

My dgc - selfies -
I used the 1st column to the left (Blending - Big title - Flowers)

sbpoet

MAD

Blending - Paint - Loops. Elements from Anna Aspnes, Crowabout, Lynne Anzelc, and Pinkadoo.

easyeyes4you

this look a like a fun challenge... Actually a very clever challenge... Will see if I can find time to give it a shot.... Have been gone all month and lots of challenges to get caught up on..... I gather we have to the end of May to post?????

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
this look a like a fun challenge... Actually a very clever challenge... Will see if I can find time to give it a shot.... Have been gone all month and lots of challenges to get caught up on..... I gather we have to the end of May to post?????

Yes, indeed. End of May. Hope you have a chance to play!

JoanK

I've had my eye on this challenge all month - finally got to it!
I did TTT down the center (paint, yellow and stitching) and from top right diagonal to bottom left (loops, yellow and leaves/flowers).

easyeyes4you

Sometimes it is amazing what you can manage to do , when you are out of time... I really wanted to do this challenge... Hope it is not too late... I used the first column ...blend, big Title, flowers

This is probably one of the most minimalist pages I have ever done.. It consists of 3 items and 2 photos.. Smaller photo was blended with a brush into the background paper, 2nd photo clipped to NBK's out of bounds frame, applied to Pinkadoo's beautiful paper, with an overlay of hers behind the flowers with the colors turned off, making it B & W. Pink title font is chicken butt with a style applied and then altered... Springtime is Chocolate Box Decorative... one of the fonts I discovered during a Christmas Challenge....

this was fun Deborah... Please do again!

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
I am truly amazed at the fantastic layouts created for this challenge - you are all so talented.

Our winner for this month is ... Secima! Thank you so much to all who joined in.
Secima, we will send you a coupon through private mail. Congratulations!!