Oscraps

Photoshop keyboard - amazing!

mum2gnt

aA Creative Team
************ I emailed the company and asked for a discount coupon and they gave me one!!! Should do that more often hey!!! For 10% off put in code: 10SAVER and that's 10% off the whole store!!!
wav.gif

Just have to share this amazing product!

It's little stickers for your keyboard (PC & MAC) with all the shortcuts. It has all the PS icons and the original keyboard letter/symbol too. They are all coloured in catagories, so the basic tools (eraser, blur, dodge, clone, paint brush, etc) are yellow, the ones I never use (!) are green (screen mode, swap colour, quick mask, etc) and other catagories are other colours. For example if you hit the z button it is coloured blue which means it's kind of more of an aide than a tool - like notes, hand tool, text, shape, etc). So if I hit the Z key whilst in PS i get the zoom. If I hit that key in text or in other programmes it is a Z.
I have the full version of Photoshop CS but it says it works for Elements and basic Photoshop too. I have been using it since December and could not do without it now! It's supposed to cut your work down by 40% as you hit all the quick keys rather than use your mouse or pen. You don't have to download anything in fact anyone can use the quick keys on their existing keyboards but this is more of a useful guide/reminder. I guess it's like using a keyboard without anything written on them as oppsoed to having the letters on the keys! I have 2 sets which I use on my laptop and my main keyboard. And it's so cheap! It's 8.99 GB pounds + postage. Website is www.editorskeys.com and the Photoshop one is under Graphic design keyboards. The link is http://www.editorskeys.com/photoshop...board_set.html (not sure how to attach the link so you'll have to copy and paste!)

It will make your life so much easier!!! I just think when you find an amazing product like this - you should share!!!
They are designed more for professionals but I think if we do this amazing hobbie then we are sort of at that level!

ANyway - have shared now you know!

Suzie

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

I am going to check this out...Chris they probably do...I am wondering if they have it for PSP....I really need to save my $$$ and get PS...seems no one uses PSP too much here...so no answers for my silly questions!!

mum2gnt

aA Creative Team
I am going to check this out...Chris they probably do...I am wondering if they have it for PSP....I really need to save my $$$ and get PS...seems no one uses PSP too much here...so no answers for my silly questions!!
I think they do - did you check out the website?

mum2gnt

aA Creative Team
oh neat! That is really cool. I wonder if they sell anything like that in US$

You can still buy it from US - I live in Australia and bought it from them (in UK) and they just posted it. The packs are the size of an A5 letter, so not much $ to post at all. I don't think they are sold anywhere else. Not sure. You can buy anything from anywhere in the world nowadays!!! My friend here in Australia shops at Nordstom or something? And is it Old Navy or something about Navy! She gets it all shipped over here! We all buy sale stuff as we are opposite seasosns so end of your summer we are going in to Spring so buy up all the leftover summer stock for sale prices!

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Linda - I think Krista uses PSP...but I love PSE, so I'm not knocking you saving your money for PSE or PS CS! =)