Oscraps

Ozark!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We saw the first episode of the new season the other day. I was very confused at first but I think I figured out all of the times LOL
I am guessing it is good as the season continues?

tjscraps

We saw the first episode of the new season the other day. I was very confused at first but I think I figured out all of the times LOL
I am guessing it is good as the season continues?
Yes! It has been good, we watched another couple last night. I almost felt like I should have rewatched the last episode of the last season to remember what went on but I figured it out lol

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I keep putting off watching the new season. I can’t watch anything very intense in the evening — I already have insomnia and don’t want to add another reason not to sleep. Lol. But we will watch soon.

tjscraps

I keep putting off watching the new season. I can’t watch anything very intense in the evening — I already have insomnia and don’t want to add another reason not to sleep. Lol. But we will watch soon.
Yes definitely don't do it if you aren't going to sleep!

LSlycord

I need to add this to my list of things to watch. When we lived in Iowa, we had a condo in the Ozarks overlooking the lake. I wish we still had it. I keep thinking that I should watch it so it's next on my list to binge.