Oscraps

OK Who's Won What & Who's Bought What?

mrstoa

mrstoa
Just have to ask who has won any prizes - (not me :sad: but then I don't qualify)

I have bought things tho!
Joanne Brisboise Vintage Birthday Collection and Anna Aspnes new Artplay Palette Savor...

So come on fess up what's in your cart? Or has been and is now on your HD

:bday:

hekas

aA Creative Team Member
I won a coupon to Paula Kesselring and I bought a brush set by her (Virtue of Wisdom) I can't wait for use it :)

fruitysuet

I've not shopped yet or played with any of the challenges.

Shopping - my purse was stolen last week and my new card has only just come and I keep forgetting to add it to Paypal.

Challenges - It's my DS's 18th birthday today so all my time has been taken up with getting things sorted for that and hosting a family dinner yesterday.

Hoping now to be able to start playing catch up (on both counts!).

janedee

I haven't won anything yet but I did buy Anna's weekend release bundle - what a deal!!
and also Val C's Out of Comfort Zone kit and All Directions kit. I'm sure I'll be picking up some more goodies too before the sale is over!

texjudy

I'll just say I've spent too much! Gotta wait til payday to get the rest of my wish list.

thescrapshak

Soo busy this weekend, off tomorrow and hoping to get to some of the challenges! I will be doing some shopping as well! Have lots in my wish list!

Ellen

I won a coupon to Dido after lots of typing and pushing others out of the way and got some more Notion sets with it and bought another one whilst I was there.

I bought the Savor Bundle by Anna plus a Loop da Loop and some ScriptTease Time Frames and my wishlist is getting longer and longer

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I won a coupon to Dido after lots of typing and pushing others out of the way and got some more Notion sets with it and bought another one whilst I was there.

I bought the Savor Bundle by Anna plus a Loop da Loop and some ScriptTease Time Frames and my wishlist is getting longer and longer

cool winnings and shopping Ellen !
You crack me up with your description of how things go in that topic ... you're spot on :pound:

val

great pick Jane, you have great taste :cool:

I miss this time when winning was an excuse to spend more than I won ... LOL:cheer2:

val

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I've won nothing, but that hasn't stopped me from shopping. lol But pondering what I've already spent is making me rethink my current cart. lol

Alegna

I got 2 coupons and bought Air Mail Alpha by Forever Joy Designs and Vintage Album Collection: Starter Pack and Vintage Album Collection: Journaling Bits & Pieces Element Pack by Joanne Brisebois
I'm very happy with those new goodies :bounce:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I didn't have time to play, so didn't win anything.

But i did some shopping in Anna's store whoopwoop.

mrstoa

mrstoa

WTG Ellen - winning Dido goodies - always knew you were the leader in the pack

:rofl:

I bought the Savor ArtPlay and now have Loop da Loops in my cart :wink:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Keep on playing the games don't forget to scrap!:D
The O-Designers are soooo generous so there are really lots and lots of opportunities to win.

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
I haven't won anything yet but I did buy Anna's weekend release bundle - what a deal!!
and also Val C's Out of Comfort Zone kit and All Directions kit. I'm sure I'll be picking up some more goodies too before the sale is over!

Thank you!

Dady

I have not won anything but I have just bought Anna's " Savor "! and I'm having fun with you and I have a big wish list !

Ellen

and now I have to add to that.

i scored a cg from Val at the speedscrap and got One of those Days with it
and a cg from Tracy Martin at the speedscrap and got Essential Kraft Papers with that and bought the Kraft Alpha to go with it.

I also bought Artsy Blendz Squash elements from Anna Aspnes

and my wishlist needs to be whittled down by buying some more:-D

Tamsin

I'm going shopping tomorrow. Dying to get my hands on at least 3 of Anna's kits - Savour, Epic and Mint Blizzard. Also her curled edge frames.

And I'm interested in Vicki Stegall's washi tape and Ransom Alpha as well as Pink Poppy's foliage brushes and overlays.

A big spend up. No chocolate for the rest of the month LOL