Oscraps

Oh Cat!....(and others)

petey111

I about burst out laughing when I saw this. Apparently, in Japan this is a popular Kit-Kat flavor!! Did anyone else know this??

wine-225x300.jpg

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/72531

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
OMG...You know I need to get to Japan to get me some of them....wine and kit-kats my favourite combo!!!

Life in my attic would be bliss!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kym

Wow, been to Japan only once and knew they make all kinds of flavored candies that we do not have in the states. They also make kit kats in strawberry and peach flavors. I actually really liked the strawberry ones. I've never heard of wine flavored. The next time my parents take a trip there, they'll have to bring some back.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I was just wondering where Cat had gone. If I had known that finding this online was all it took to bring her out of hiding...KitKats and wine in one little bar huh? Could be interesting. I actually know someone in Japan. I'll have to see if he'll send me some. Plus he has a US address ove there so it is cheap to mail stuff. Hmmm...Kitkats...Off to FB.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
LOL..I am still skulking around in ninja mode, just had a lot on over the past few months, dealing with injury and trying to organise a school reunion...blah blah blah....

But as always, wine and kit-kats pulls me straight out ;)

petey111

DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Kit-Kats and wine bring everyone out!! LOL!!!

Cat - I hope your ankle is healing!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
OMG...You know I need to get to Japan to get me some of them....wine and kit-kats my favourite combo!!!

Life in my attic would be bliss!!!

can I join you in your attic? wine and kit-kats sound like heaven right now!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
LOL..I am still skulking around in ninja mode, just had a lot on over the past few months, dealing with injury and trying to organise a school reunion...blah blah blah....

But as always, wine and kit-kats pulls me straight out ;)

I'll keep that in mind. I'll have to put in an order for these just for that reason. You know I think of you everytime I hear Kings of Leon singing Sex...I mean Socks on Fire now. I will sing that in my head for all eternity now.

Good luck with your reunion. I hope it is better than my 10 year. I couldn't even bring myself to go. Ours cost $95 a person (not a couple), was in a crappy location and I was as big as a house (seriously - I was 8.5 months pregnant). Who wants to see all their former classmates when they feel like a grounded blimp?? Not me.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
snappy2003 said:
I've been in the dark about flavored Kit-Kats....I thought they were chocolate only!

Nope, we get them here in mint, orange and caramel :D

DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Kit-Kats and wine bring everyone out!! LOL!!!

Cat - I hope your ankle is healing!

Thanks hun, I am not having a great time, I thought it was healing well, but apparently not, yesterday I was told I have to be referred to an orthopedic surgeon, after 7 months with 2 healing fractures (tibia and fibia) and still having pain they think there are other stress fractures, worst case senarios are surgery (pins in foot) and/or casting...no more running for the rest of the year :(

can I join you in your attic? wine and kit-kats sound like heaven right now!

You know you are welcome to my attic anytime, thats where I hide the wine and the kit-kats

I'll keep that in mind. I'll have to put in an order for these just for that reason. You know I think of you everytime I hear Kings of Leon singing Sex...I mean Socks on Fire now. I will sing that in my head for all eternity now.

Good luck with your reunion. I hope it is better than my 10 year. I couldn't even bring myself to go. Ours cost $95 a person (not a couple), was in a crappy location and I was as big as a house (seriously - I was 8.5 months pregnant). Who wants to see all their former classmates when they feel like a grounded blimp?? Not me.

:lol: We still sing socks is on fire, the other version just doesnt sound right anymore
$95!! :scared: I set ours at $20 :lol: Our reunion is on Saturday night, to be honest, I will be glad when it is over :lol:

petey111

Oh bummer Cat! I can't believe how terrible this has become for you. Good luck.

But on a better note: Orange Kit Kats would be AWESOME!!!!