Oscraps

October Standing O's

LSlycord

Look...we're ready for a new month of gOrgeOus! REMEMBER!!! ANYONE can nominate an LO here!! And with the new challenges up, I'm seeing fantastic layouts already! Be back soon with a couple of Standing O's!

LSlycord

I just fell in love with this one by Kat!
Welcome-2010.jpg

LSlycord

This one by Selena is an absolute must for a Standing O!

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

Awww Linda ((Hugs))) Thank you!!!! Made my day!

Ohhh I just love both the layouts by Helen (I want to steal that wall *lol*) and Selena's to which I can totally relate!!! I loved the phrase "You know which one I am talking about" *lol*!!!

hondachicc

AWESOME PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Now PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU THIS ABSOLUTE BEAUTY BY OUR OWN KRISTA!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
AWESOME PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Now PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU THIS ABSOLUTE BEAUTY BY OUR OWN KRISTA!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:faint: Thank you Linda!!! :faint: I was coming into the thread to see what might inspire me to open my PSP tonight, to find this little surprise :) Thank you darling .... you made my night!

Dutch_Diva

That is a gorgeous page Krista!!

I fell in love with this one by Monicca.
And I definitely have to buy Kitty's kit - all lay outs with this kit look amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Totally awesome pick Petra!!!!!

Well I really have to show you what I just found!!! This BEAUTIFUL page by Alyssa!!!

Dutch_Diva

That is a gorgeous page Alyssa!! :)
I saw this one in the gallery by groovyjellybean and this picture is so precious! I love how the big sister is holding the baby so protectively -- adorable!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fabulous picks!!!! I love that page by Alyssa (and I can't believe it is your first Standing O!!!) and Petra, the one you selected is just adorable!!!! :)

ViVre

How can someone scrap beach-pictures with yellow elements?
I thougth it would be impossible .... but look at this layout: SHE did it!! :-o

Of course I also like the composition, the clustering and the white-space.
Beautiful beautiful!!

It's in my favorites right now!

hondachicc

Okay....so I have been crazy busy this week and have not been in the gallery until RIGHT NOW...and LOOK WHAT THE FIRST THING I FOUND!!!!

This absolute stunner by our own Sue.falstaff!!!!!!! Image is linked...so go leave her some love!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Wow Thanks so much Linda!!! You made my Thanksgiving weekend even more special!