Oscraps

October Standing O's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I think we are all scrapaholic's :mod:
But what Ulla_May did with her page is just incredible creative !!!!

Dutch_Diva

Gorgeous pages; each and every single one! I think I would almost all of them on here :biggrin:
But I have to say Vke (I'm sorry I don't know your name!) love what you did with your daughter's page! If you don't mind I would like to share it with a friend of mine. Her son has Down's as well and is such an inspiration to everyone and I am sure she'd love to see your page :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Another Selena (aka Bush Girl) classic here ... honestly, go take a closer look and read her journaling. Selena is The Master when it comes to journaling the day-2-day events of her family and this story is another fabulous example of her skills! Image is linked, so please click & show your appreciation ...

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oooooh just look at what I spotted in the gallery today ... isn't it gorgeous? Elisa's done a brilliant job incorporating all the requirements for the October Rotating challenge into her LO and I love the way she's kept the journaling open ended ... fabulous concept! The image is linked, so please click & leave some lovin'!!!

kym

Look at this one by Michael. I love the sea of pumpkins and the autumn foliage in the background. I've never seen anything like it before.

Michael

Kym, you made my morning! (and that wasn't easy the morning after Halloween trick-or-treating!) The credit goes to the pumpkin patch on this one though... :smile: