Oscraps

October Standing O´s

Jan Walker

This nostalgic and poignant page from tylertoo tells a memorable story... Find it here.

daddyonthehillweb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Jan, thank-you so much for the standing O. I really labored over this one, not just because of the journaling, but also the layering and colors - thinking it was missing something. A standing O coming from you, Jan, is such an incredible honor. I am all smiles. :becky:

peach3es

This one just caught my eye! Stunning heritage layout. So beautiful and perfectly done! Definitely deserves a Standing O!

minideb

I just saw this in the gallery and I really liked it a lot I bet you will too... Its by oldvwblues.

scallop-boat-copy-copy.jpg

whatnext

as i said in my comment on her post, "i am nuts about this book!" ArmyGrl is doing this cool little 4x6 book. great little pages. here are a few of them:

mrstoa

mrstoa
I've finally been able to check out the galleries and I had to show you Icka's Copycat Challenge entry - her first challenge as a new member - can only wait to see what she does in November!
The horizontal take on the template, photos and colours scream fun and play!

whatnext

hmmm. i wrote a "thank you" post here yesterday, and it's gone!! anyway, thanks to all of you for participating in October's Standing O's, and thank you, Clara for making that amazing template of my little page. all of you, your artistry is humbling. thanks.