Oscraps

October Standing O´s

CookingMyLife

This one of profolly's caught my eye today because it is so so true. I recognize a bunch of the items on that page too. Anna Aspnes?

mrstoa

mrstoa
Wonderful! Wonderful! Been away barely 2 days and look what I've missed - off to the Gallery NOW!

marnie333

Kathy and Francine, I'm tickled to receive your Standing O's! Thanks SO much for the positive feedback!

CookingMyLife

This one takes me right back to the Rijksmuseum!

absolutely_autumn_web.jpg

whatnext

i can't STOP MYSELF!!!! there are so many pages that are blowing me away. i cried when i read this page. such pure love. also a wonderful page. and this is her first post at Oscraps!

You by caprimom

ViVre

I want this one framed on my kitchen wall. Outstanding beautiful!!!!
Made by Marnie.

Image is linked to the gallery.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OMGoodness, this one from Shirley (aka Squeak) is just howl'in in Halloween fun!!! Such a awesome extraction and plonking them into the pumpkin patch is devilishly delightful!!!

Squeak

Thanks so much, Sue! What a delightful surprise to see that you've posted my page here! You've really made my day! :kiss:

nancyr

OMgosh - this is such a surprise! Thanks so much Phylis! I would never have thought to try this type of page with out your inspiration and all that of Anna's team and all the great artists here at the Oscraps.

faby33

Adryan thank you and thank you all who have enjoyed my page! I love so much play with the creations of Anna, is a treat!

jarhm

Thank you so much, marnie. Very honored to have my Fall Color page submitted by you. It is lots of fun and inspiring to see Anna pages here at Oscraps.

casbury

Chris
Couldn't pass up this one either. Love the introspectiveness of this page by myssp. Beautiful use of the new ArtPlay collab kit.

myssp

Thanks Chris,

OMG - Thank you, what a priviledge, I so love all of the inspirations of all of those at the O!! Thanks for looking, Rachael