Oscraps

November Challenge #7 - Journaling

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
2018-journaling-blog.jpg

All members that participate, everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

November is a month filled with various national and international days, each holding significance and purpose. You can find a list here : https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/november

Your challenge is to select one of these days and write at least 100 words about why it holds importance for you. This exercise will not only deepen your understanding of the chosen day but also encourage introspection and reflection on its relevance in your life. I'd love to see photoless pages, but you're free to add pictures to your page if you want to.

Choose a Day: Research and pick a national or international day celebrated in November that resonates with you. It could be related to a cause, event, or theme that holds personal significance.
Learn about the origins, history, and significance of the chosen day. Reflect on why it speaks to you and how it relates to your life, experiences, or beliefs.
Pen down at least 100 words expressing your thoughts, feelings, and insights about the selected day. Consider the following prompts to guide your reflection:
  • Why did you choose this particular day?
  • How does it connect with your values or experiences?
  • Have you personally been affected by this day or its associated cause/event?
  • What actions or changes can you make to honor or support this day in your own life?
Here is my page.
November 25th is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women.

page126.jpg

RULES:

-Write at least 100 words about your chosen (inter)national day. Text can not be duplicated over and over again to make your words. No wordart allowed.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST NOVEMBER 30, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Looking forward to seeing what you creative people will do with this!!!!

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).

2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.

3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited by a moderator:

isDK

I made two similar DotD pages. For this one, I grayed the background so you can focus on the text. I also made a more festive one with a red background. Thank you for the challenge. I learned that 100 words is way beyond my comfort zone and I like 50 a lot better. I think it's the ADHD. :p

EvelynD2

CHEERY O

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
thank you all for participating in this challenge with me during the month of november. I enjoyed looking at all these wonderful yet very different creations!