Oscraps

NOS4A2- Joe Hill and Stephen King Easter Eggs

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I started watching NOS4A2 last night. For those who might not know, Joe Hill is Stephen King's son and writes in a similar creepy style. NOS4A2 scared the heck out of me when I read it and I can't wait to get spooked again.
One thing with King's TV shows is that they always seem to include a lot of Easter Eggs. Castle Rock was filled with them, I noticed some but when you look online, others have found so many others.
In one of the earlier scenes in the show last night, there was a map with a place marked "Pennywise Circus" in an area in or near Maine. I bet that is a nod to Pennywise the Clown from IT.
Is anyone else watching this show? If you are and you catch any Easter eggs- share them, I love to see the connections and am even more interested since they cross over between authors.

I wish I could remember the Easter Eggs from Castle Rock. I do remember that the dog was supposed to be connected to Cujo and I think there was something about Carrie in there too. Share any that you might remember too, please.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's good! Nothing will creep me out as musch as the Haunting of Hill House however. *that* freaked me out a lot!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm not real big on scary. I can handle things like zombies and vampires and such, but horror is not my gig. Is this horror?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Not horror, i don't like the blood and guts and jump scares.

It is similar to the creepiness of Stephen King. Trippy, not horror if that makes sense.