Oscraps

New & On Sale - ALL HALLOWS EVE by Holliewood Studios

hollie h

I seriously could not wait a minute more to release this kit. I love Halloween and had soooooo much fun making and scrapping with this kit. I think there are so many possibilities with it. You can scrap scary, sweet or just fall. This kit is STUFFED with loads of original elements and papers.

All Hallows Eve is on sale until Thursday, Sept 24 only.

Holliewood_AllHallowsEve_CT1.jpg

Holliewood_AllHallowsEve_CT2.jpg

Holliewood_AllHallowsEve_CT3.jpg

And I want to give a BIG shout out to Paislee Press for giving my team her fantastic Halloween wordart - Oct. 31st to play with. It's the perfect compliment to my kit!!! Be sure to check it out!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh Hollie!! I saw your LO in the gallery that you did with this kit and it was AWESOME!!! fantastic kit and just love all the elements!!!!

elizzylee

ooooooooooooooohmigosh. oooooooooooooooooh my gosh!!!!!!
holy cow, you just keep outdoing yourself with every new kit you release!!!!! This is so so so AMAZING. such a cool mix of sophisticated, spooky, rustic yet modern...AMAZING!!! and your team did such an amazing job integrating the wordart.....they ROCK!!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
*swoon* Gah, Hollie, this is stunning!!! perfect for dark and twisty pages, LOVE it!!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Is it really woosy of me to be a bit scared of your CT?? Those layouts are amazing but creeped me out LOL

This is seriously awesome Hollie!

Kim DS

I saw your LO with this kit and was SO STUNNED, it's amazing!! This has got to be the most fabulous Halloween kit I have ever seen! I almost feel sorry we don't celebrate Halloween over here!!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Wow, this is just the coolest Halloween kit ever!!! I saw your layout with it in the galleries & was just in awe - amazing!!!

DianneF

Okay, this kit is AMAZING! I am such a Halloween junkie! I can't wait to get this one. Your layouts are to die for and so inspiring!

danenan

OH WOW!!!! Your CT really rocked this, those LO's are really creepy and I LOVE your kit. Unfortunately we don't celebrate Halloween here in the Netherlands...