Oscraps

New Member from Odessa, TX

Verlene

I fell in love with a layout posted on pinterest that linked back to the OScrap gallery. I simply LOVE all of the beautiful layouts and knew I had to expand my library.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hello, Verlene! Welcome to Oscraps! We look forward to getting to know you. My youngest daughter just moved to Grand Prairie, TX, which I don't think is very close to you, but closer to you than me now!

Verlene

Thank you all so much. I’m sure I will definitely have questions. I am used to a Facebook posting format but did get my firs layout posted to the gallery and hopefully did the credits correctly. Looking forward to tr out challenges next month.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welome, Verlene. So glad to have you here at OScraps. Feel free to ask questions, seek help, and join in the fun doing the challenges.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome Verlene ! (what a beautiful name) and love the idea that pinterest brought you here.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Verlene! I just commented on your LO sharing the great news. I am so happy for you and it will be awesome for all of us here at the O to join your family on your new, happy adventure!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps. Having grown up in a small town in Southeastern NM, I know exactly where Odessa is. Spent a lot of time shopping for Christmas gifts at the mall in Midland. (And flying out of y'all's airport.)

Verlene

Welcome to Oscraps. Having grown up in a small town in Southeastern NM, I know exactly where Odessa is. Spent a lot of time shopping for Christmas gifts at the mall in Midland. (And flying out of y'all's airport.)
Eunice, Hobbs, Roswell, Carlsbad

Kythe

CHEERY O
Welcome Verlene! I hope to see you give the challenges a try. They are a super way to get started.