Oscraps

My 2023 Christmas tree ... or not!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
This year I'm thinking twice before putting up my Christmas tree. It's the first time ever that I haven't already assembled it. My husband already makes a joke about this and tells me to just put the tree and leave everything else in storage. I don't like the idea but I'm always thinking... how many days will it last with 14 cats at home? I think a few days, anyway... I'll leave this for next weekend, LoL How do your cats get along with the tree?
:xmas4::kittyscratchnap::giggle4:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm not putting ours up this year for the first time. My husband has not been well and it's just too much for me to do this year. I've put out some other decorations, but just not the tree this year.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I've put up the tree and outside lights (we did those in November!) and that's it. We got a set of Govee string lights on Black Friday and they are AMAZING! They are color changing so I've been setting a different color scheme every day :)

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
We do the 12 days of Christmas so the tree is up until epiphany. It’s worth it to have it up!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I have found that active dogs over 50 pounds and Christmas trees do not go well together, so I have it up years ago.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Cats and Christmas trees don't go together. In all the years we've had cats, I've done very little decorating. Nothing was safe from them.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We have our tree up but we did very little in the way of decorating this year, no outside lights or anything. Just about everyone I know is not feeling it this year and I am 100% supportive of not having a tree. I suggested to Rae that a rosemary "tree" could be a nice substitute. Practical too, since you get to use it afterward. (Unless you are me and struggle to keep indoor plants alive)