suruha

Here is what I made for you, dear Mye!

Fleur
su_MdG_Fleur-600.jpg

'Because we are all Flowers'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:bday:HapBirth:

kandib

Kandi
Happy Birthday! I love the template and used it to make snippets of some of my favorite layouts I've done.

easyeyes4you

WOW!. Glad I stopped to check the final date on this challenge... I have gotten too good at missing posting dates... I have till tomorrow night.. Thank goodness...

Well I sent the 2nd half in like on the first day... and I must have wished you a Happy Birthday there, because I don't see it anyplace here and I know I did!... OK Off to decide what I am going to do here.... So many squares it is a bit overwhelming....

easyeyes4you

Squeaking under the wire here... Have spent the afternoon turning squares on an doff and clipping images to them... I thought Laitha's grungy paper was perfect, but blended it into one of Maya's which put the blue and green tinges into it... as previously stated, did the 2nd challenge when it came out and wished Maya a Happy Birthday at that time... but doing it again, will not hurt... Hope it was a fabulous one, that you will remember forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
More great layout. Loved them all.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR PLAYING ALONG. This challenge is closed, I'll be back to announce the winners later today

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
....... and the winners are ..........

Challenge No.1 (15$ Coupon) = AZK - congratulations, I'll pm your coupon shortly

Challenge No. 2 (25$ Coupon) = JoanK - congratulations, I'll pm your coupon shortly too

:bliss::bliss:

THANKS EVERYONE for the birthday wishes and for playing along. Loved all the layouts :bliss::bliss:

JoanK

Wow!

I am so excited to win this contest - I have won a few small challenges, but this is awesome! Thanks Maya and everyone associated with the contest. I'm off to shop....::grouphug:clap2: