Oscraps

Maya de Groot | 25th Birthday Challenge & Product Hunt - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
MdGroot_AD-Challenge-BD.jpg

It's my 25th BIRTHDAY and 7 YEAR design anniversary..

and we've got to celebrate that!! So I hope you all enjoyed the Goodbye Summer/ Hello Fall sale,
and now you get a chance to use those new goodies you got with a chance to win a coupon. How awesome is that?

This time I prepared two challenges for you, a scrap challenge and a guessing challenge (or more like a scavenger hunt),
I do hope you'll enjoy both.

CHALLENGE NO. 1 = one person will win a $15 coupon
For this challenge, I'd like you to use the free template below and just scrap it. It has 25 blocks in the background,
but you don't have to use all. You can remove some, but you should have AT LEAST 15 on your page... and just express
your creativity. Will you fill it with pictures? Papers? Replace it with paint? Or make it journaling blocks? Will you show
your 25 favourite books? or Movies? Anything is possible.

Here’s some inspiration by the team:

Dolletjes.jpg

eyes-on-you.jpg

Layout requirements:

Your layout must have at least 15 blocks on it
Use the themplate
Use 50% Maya de Groot designs and 100% Oscraps products - freebies are okay.
You must post your layout in Maya’s gallery
You must also post your layout in this thread.
You can do as many layouts as you would like as long as you post them in the gallery and this thread.
All layouts must be uploaded to Maya’s gallery and posted in this thread before September 10 11.59 pm EST

CHALLENGE NO. 2 = one person will win a $25 coupon

Now for this challenge, or game, however you like to call it. I picked out 25 of my own products and made a
collage of some details. Now it's your job to go through my store and find all 25 prodcuts and fill in THIS FORM, I will draw one lucky winner for a $25 coupon.

Here's your reference.. now go search

I hope you'll enjoy both challenges and I can't wait to see the layouts here and the lists in my email.
Have fun and thanks for playing along in advance​

Last edited by a moderator:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O

I had fun with the template, double fun!
and sent in my answers (now if I could only win!?)!

ptabbert

Just sent in my answers for the product hunt ... it was a lot of fun. Now off to work on the template. Happy Birthday!!!

jang123

Thanks for the fun birthday challenges. I sent in my scavenger hunt list and here is my layout. Thanks for the fun template and for including numbers. Here's mine:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Happy Birthday! I love scavenger hunts and just submitted my answers! Looking forward to playing with the template!

felis

Challenge NO. 2 was sent before few minutes. I have so much fun, love this kind of hunts!
And here is my interpretation of the template for challenge NO. 1 :

Happy birthday and best wishes! Have a lovely year! :ballons:

JoanK

Happy Birthday!! I submitted my scavenger hunt list- thanks for making it not too hard! Then I scrapped this layout. I combined all of the background spots and clipped my photo to it. When I reduced the opacity to about 75%, I loved the effect it created. The colors of the template just slightly color the photo. So cool!! I am loving all of the layouts created with this template - lots of eye candy.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
how about a little product hunt for you, Maya?

zen-maya.jpg

and no cheating and looking at the credits!!

scrap-genie

All the (belated) best for your birthday, Maya!

Sent in my challenge 2 answers then found the template delightful, going for my favorite topic.

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Here is mine. I spent a lot of time on this, but it was really fun. Thank you Maya for the fabulous template and Happy Birthday.
:HapBirth:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Happy Birthday!
Thank you for the template and the fun scavenger hunt :)

mdgroot_birthday_celebration_25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Awww Happy Birthday Maya!! How did it happen so fast that you are now 25?? I hope this is a fabulous year for you! :HapBirth: