Oscraps

May 2013 Standing O's

MrsPeel

ohhn Gosh Vicki thanks so much!!!!!! bring brought into the Standing Os is enough honor...and being brought by you, whom I so admire, even more....my heart gets bigger by the minute :) thanks so so much!!!!!!

MrsPeel

I am passing by as havent been too well and unable ro sleep, my eyes are closing but HAVE to show you this:

Dutch_Diva

Took pages up to here for fan page except those that weren't linked (which was almost half the layouts this time)

ulina

Great idea and awesome collection of LO's bundled in one page Ann!
Summary_May_2013.jpg

ulina

This is perfect; love big photo-LO's, kids, action and beach. Here it's all in one made by Laurie. A fantastic blending and great phototreatment in this page. So another standing O from me today.
beach_fun2.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
WOW - Cynthia, thanks so much for listing my layout here. You put a BIG smile on my face, and you have made my day.

Ann06

From Ann, thank you Ulina

Thank you dear Ulina for listing my page like standing O" wow, I am happy! Thank you! Ann

Ann06

The path - florence by Diane

Take a look at this amazing page, what a perspective, its #D effect, so beautiful, takes my breath away y Dianepsmith!
The-path-sketch.jpg

Ann

ChantalS

I can't say a word....only one: WOW!!!!

This one from Donnagoar is so amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Thank you so much for your kind words, 'ChantalS'!! You have no idea how happy it makes me!:) I'm thrilled you enjoyed the ART page!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Twice in one month ... ladies you flatter me .. however ... I must admit I have fabulous subjects and an INCREDIBLE designer's products to work with :)

myssp

Thank YOU!!!

OMG, Kerstin - Thank you so much, it is always an honor to get a standning O' - There are so so many beautiful pages! Thank YOU so much, Rachael.

ang

Thank you so much tylertooo(Joanie) for posting my page here!! Always an honor to be mentioned here!!

Traumelfe

I love this great page by Saivlys...

And this wonderful page by Rucola Designs

Last edited by a moderator:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

OOh i am so jealous of this style of scrapping, phew just love everything about it !!!!!