Oscraps

May 2013 Standing O's

hondachicc

Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

Alegna

I LOVE this one by Anja (Tinkelbel), the colors are amazing and what a great quote

and an amazing page by Marleen, such beautiful blending

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thank you Brigitta!! what a lovely surprise to find this sunny Sunday morning downunder! hugs!!

ulina

Love the way Vicky always manages to create colorful pages from all kind of different designers and kit to one amazing LO.
Look at this one; the supply list is giant!
Bird-On-A-Wire-copy.jpg

ulina

Simple but I do love this quote in combination with this page; PERFECT for me Val!
my-way3.jpg

ulina

Little late maybe, but I've been away for holidays. I LOVE this page by Jopke. Her dog is so cute and the words blended in the b.g. are awesome; great colors!
bestbud.jpg

MrsPeel

couldn't agree more to each of these pages!!!!!!!!! I have to say, I am doing my gallery rounds, and every page I have seen till now (ovver 10) deserves a place here, the gallery is full of gems but I wont flood the thread...so I am showing you this, by Angela with Maya De Groot kits, which she successfully just sold me:

and another one from my (proud to be able to call her this) friend Dale, with perfection blending and so much hope in the page translating the quote to also perfection:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alegna

Thank you so much Cynthia, it is indeed the biggest compliment I could get someone wanting to buy a kit because of one of my pages :hug:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Just found this one by Myoldanlac: I love how the photo pops out here!
(and now I just have to convince my nieces and nephews to pause for me...)

ulina

Doesn't these pages look like paintings and they give me such a good feelings; Love them!

By Joan (tylertooo)
JSchaefer_Ponder_600.jpg

By Marleen
venice2.jpg

Ann06

Tower of London from hekas

Beautiful color contrast and use of Anna's materials. Love this page!. Ann
AASPN_ArtPlayNaturalInstinct-1_small.jpg