Oscraps

May 2013 Standing O's

MrsPeel

amazing pages as usual all over, which makes it difficult to only bring a very few here, but I NEED to get started with this by Adryanne, LOVE the clean design, the shoking contrasting colors (and not ones I find eay to scrap with) this is amazing:

and if you know me, you know I LOVE a designer who scraps....amnd most of the designers here just rock my world, like this: (Tracy Martin with Tracy Martin's)

Last edited by a moderator:

MrsPeel

Thank you, Cynthia!!! you always make me smile :) :hug:
glad I can !!!! because you tickle my senses in such an amazing way! I told you, I reckon you should make art for sale, you are awesome!!!!

OK, I have a few more here:
by ValesJules (always wOws me this one, too)

by the always super wOwzer Vicki, olvwblues:

and by the always awesome Dalis:

you all rock!!!!

geek_girl

CHEERY O
amazing pages as usual all over, which makes it difficult to only bring a very few here, but I NEED to get started with this by Adryanne, LOVE the clean design, the shoking contrasting colors (and not ones I find eay to scrap with) this is amazing:

and if you know me, you know I LOVE a designer who scraps....amnd most of the designers here just rock my world, like this: (Tracy Martin with Tracy Martin's)

Aw Cynthia ty SO much you have totally just made me week :)
XX ty!!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

OOOOOOO i love this page by Vicki, look how creative she was with Val's shapes !!!

justjen

love this LO by Soco, she always puts together such a great page for inspiration!
Sibling_love_600x600.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=287031&title=sisters&cat=1457