Oscraps

March Standing O's

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Eszter you're right, this LO is gorgeous !!!

Have you guys seen this LO by princessj0yce ? I was already drooling all over kitty's shop yesterday because of her new releases, but this is making it even worse !
(image is linked for you to go and leave some love)

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Ooops it's me again LOL
I've just spent a lttle time in the gallery and bumped into this last update. It's so not something I would have thought of doing but the result is so striking ... wow. Thanks zeb, this is totally inspiring !
(image is linked)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I know the preview does not look spectacular, but go check out the rest of this amazing project! I now need Kitty's new kit!

Image is linked- check it out!

Ann06

Public Market from AmberR

Take a look at this page, I do not need to say anything else...
111228_seattleg.jpg

lorrieimages

Wow, you really surprised me! Thanks so much for the Standing O. I didn't know about this forum, and loved looking through the posts! So much inspiration here. I love each and every kit Anna creates!

Thanks again!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Okayyy I'm in the middle and I4ve just come accroos this amazing LO by Cynthia.
There something in the light in the LO and picture that just draw you to look some more
(image is linked for you to go and leave some love)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Linda S--- ooooh what a great pick!!!!! I can't ever read that book w/o crying and Marnie scrapped it perfectly. Off to leave her love!

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
Seriously? This woman has talent! She can use the warp tool like nobody's business!!! My jaw literally dropped onto the keyboard when I saw this:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
awww. thanks for the kind words, Amber. ever think all that warping says something about me??

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I just stumbled on this wonderful LO by nancyr ...
Simple perfection ... I'm in awe !
(image is linked)