Oscraps

March Standing O's

LaurieW

lOve the O!
fine print: anyone can nominate a layout for a standing O. I was strolling through the gallery today and came across several that moved me

First off, this one by Trudy aka taxed4ever

This one from ang

and this one by lkdavis:

all are linked so you can leave some love!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I have found more!

love the non fantasy fantasy look by Dady!

and this one by Annette. The lines, the white on white!

Images are linked so you can leave some love!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just look at this! Simplicity - perfection - beauty!

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Excellent choices to get us started, Laurie.
Off to leave some love on them in a few minutes, and see if I can find some more gallery deliciousness. And I am sure I will :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Eva- can you link us up so we can leave some love? It is beautiful- just discovered it was for the member spotlight, so I have linked it- go leave some love!

charlize

Well ... it's pretty rare for me to hangout in the gallery LOL ... but I just put up my LOs and found some that really eye catching and love to share here if you girls don't mind :D

I know that not all scrappers like doing pictures small ... because it supposed to make the pictures stand out ... well hey here's what I found in the gallery that really popping up the beautiful picture:

and this one could be an inspiration of giving someone who doesn't like to be captured in picture - a scrapbook gift - totally inspiring!

And I LOOVVVE white space too ... look at this one:

I think I have enough ... but here's something with bright and pretty colors that caught my eyes ... last one LOL:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Eva- can you link us up so we can leave some love? It is beautiful- just discovered it was for the member spotlight, so I have linked it- go leave some love!

Weird, I linked it ... wonder what happened? :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am going to behave and post this up as a Standing O solely for its amazing artistic quilities.
I am not going to get my feminist soapbox out and say another word :tape:

But is this not like an incredible page (and message?)

oops, who left that soapbox there?

:grin:

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
FaeryWings..thank so much for the O! Glad you liked the page..we stand on that same soap box I do believe...thanks again!

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
I have not even taken a closer look or raed of this one yet, the thumbnail caught my attention IMMEDIATELY and when I clicked o it, I knew it had to be added to the Sanding O's. Joanie, this is AMAZing!!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Wow Amber - what a surprise. It was fun learning about the early years of stewardesses - and was surprised my MIL never talked about it. Seeing my page here made my day! Thanks.

yvonnahenna

Look at this cute walking girl! I love how it looks like she is really about to walk into the frame.

Image is linked.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Yvonne I totally agree, Sylve's page is just great :)

I was "WOWed" by this LO just now ... I love the brush work with several brushes, and the colours just pop
(image is linked)

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Marnie did this page for me...

Thank you Marnie...this was so so very thoughtful of you and I love it dearly...going to keep this and print it and put it in a special place..both at home and at work...there are no words to express how much this means to me. It's absolutely beautiful friend!

marnie333

Vicki, thank you kindly for the Standing O. I'm so pleased you enjoyed my page for you. Take care, Marnie

timounette

CHEERY O
look at that ! Isn't a wonderful LO by Ang ?

Anna_lift16.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=257462&title=anna-lift&cat=1351