Oscraps

March Challenge #5 - Letter Art

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
2018-letter-art-jpg.409541

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hello scrappers, Flor here and I am hosting the Letter Art Challenge for this month. We need to create art on a single letter. The letter needs to be the focus of the layout. You may select what inspires you. I chose D for dance.

My page:
Oc1SJpA.jpg

ETD Design: Nature Awakening

RULES:
- Create a page with art on a Single letter. The letter needs to be the focus of your layout. You may select any topic that inspires you. Please do not use a template for this design. You can chose any theme or color you desire.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST March 31st, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.​

Last edited by a moderator:

isDK

I was slow in getting started on this, but now I know a whole new genre and thinking of A to Z! :p