Oscraps

March 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi everyone! Welcome to the March 2018 52 Inspirations challenge! This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "HERE".

Maybe it will inspire you to create a page about where you are or somewhere you have been. It might refer to where you are in a journey, a change in your life. It can be taken in so many different ways and I look forward to seeing where it takes you!

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

Here's my sample page.
frozenwalk-L.jpg

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "HERE".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on Saturday, March 31 , 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I love this challenge, it always is fun to use the 52 Inspirations products!
Here is my page...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
These are phenomenal!
I am going to try to scrap one this afternoon- I already have an idea forming :D

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
When I was looking for travel pics, I found the photo of my dogs on their walk and decided to make the page about them.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you all for playing along this month. Such wonderful pages from you all!

I'll be back later with a winner for this month! Hope you all come to play along with the April challenge.

Secima

It was a great challenge, but I couldn't find who was the winner. In February 52 Inspirations challenge I also couldn't find the winner. Can you help me?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I will see if I can find out what is happening with the winners and the coupons. Rae has been far to busy with her family medical issues, to be here much so I am sure it is just a matter of getting the winners picked and sending the coupons out. Sorry for the delay!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
And the winner is.....

scrap-genie

Thank you everyone for playing along and sorry for the delay in announcing winners!!!