Oscraps

Looking for a new home :-)

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Hello. My name is Laura. I am from Southern Illinois, near St. Louis, MO. I am another migrant from Scrapgirls.com. I was a member there since 2007. I was on their Creative Team, and Welcoming Committee. I have been on a few other creative teams for designers and even dabbled in designing myself. I'm looking for a new home. I look forward to making some new friends and seeing some old ones who came here as well.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Welcome Laura :) I'm so happy to see so many of our SG girls joining us here at Oscraps. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. If you need any help, feel free to message me or ask somebody for help - somebody will get back to you pretty quickly.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Thank you.
Welcome Laura :) I'm so happy to see so many of our SG girls joining us here at Oscraps. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. If you need any help, feel free to message me or ask somebody for help - somebody will get back to you pretty quickly

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Laura and a big welcome to the O! So happy to see you and really hope you settle in here, we have plenty of room!! :) :welcome2:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Laura and the warmest of welcomes to you! I hope you like it here and Oscraps will become your new home. Can't wait to see what you create!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laura, it's great to have you here!

Seeing so many Scrap Girls come here made me think about how difficult it would be to lose my home here. I hope that all of you find a new, happy place at Oscraps and that it soon becomes a new home for you all :grouphugyay:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Laura! I landed here when The Digichick closed and never left. I hope to see you around the gallery and forum!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome, Laura!!! :hug2: It is so sad that Scrap Girls is closing :( I am happy that several of you are coming over here to join us...I think you will enjoy it here :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Laura, it's great to have you here!

Seeing so many Scrap Girls come here made me think about how difficult it would be to lose my home here. I hope that all of you find a new, happy place at Oscraps and that it soon becomes a new home for you all :grouphugyay:
I was thinking the same thing Chris

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome, Laura... So glad to have you here at the Os.. I remember you well... I was on Helly's CT over at ScrapGirls. We have a great group of gals here and welcome all of you.