Oscraps

Log Your Memory

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I just happened to follow a link from another site to http://logyourmemory.com/... and go see who else I found there!!!

Is this a new blog, or has it been around for a while?
I guess its like GSO... not that I have ever been a GSO, but I do know what that one is about :lol:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhh a nice slew of O girlies!! LOVE that blog, huh??? wtg, NanaLinda, Nini and Mirjam!! :)

LaughingSun

ooh, see that black purse right above the 'Digital Scrapbook Layouts' paragraph?

that's MY purse... totally EXACTLY like the one I have lol. weird.

hondachicc

Oh I was so SURPRISED by this!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! Selena directed me their yesterday!! What an honor!!! I had never heard of it before either, but what an awesome site!!!

Congrats Nini and Mirjam too for having your layouts featured this week!!

Bush Girl

They've been going a few months now and seem to like our gallery and MSA where they pick up a lot of LOs. They really like real life/good story LOs - so get cracking, girls. I'm lucky to have had several LOs mentioned - which always creates a lovely glow to the day!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Selena, would you beleive that I have never joined MSA? I am off to do that now :)

And congrats again, ladies- I was just so tickled to see my friends over there!:)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I joined when it first started, but I can't stay active on too many forums it seems ;)

But I still have it on my feeds to see the updates she does.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Okay - what is MSA?

Laurie, MSA is My Scrapbook Art ... it's another forum / gallery site, you'll find quite a few of the ladies here occasionally frequent other sites (gasp, shock, horror!!!) ... but it helps when undertaking CT requirements for publising products etc.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Oh- I may take a gander- but so far enjoying my stay here and not ready to commit for time to be on a CT ( plus just like the lottery- if you never enter- you never win!)

Bush Girl

I have to admit that I only post LOs at MSA for CT requirements - I don't partake in the forum at all. I spend all my time here, and enjoy my friends here too much to want to bother with any other forums - hehe.

Yam

I have to admit that I only post LOs at MSA for CT requirements - I don't partake in the forum at all. I spend all my time here, and enjoy my friends here too much to want to bother with any other forums - hehe.

True!!! I feel the same!!! :cool:

Country Liv

Question: What's with all the feet images? I've searched the boards and cannot find an explanation for the photo shots of everyone's feet!

hondachicc

Liv....early this month...one of our members who lives downunder where it's fabulous summertime...we won't name any names HELEN....was taunting us with her gorgeous beach photos while the rest of us are enduring snow, ice and freezing cold...she made her her avi of her feet on the beach..so we sort of ganged up on her with our warm winter tootsies and everyone started joining the fun!!! We actually are thinking of making this a monthly theme...with LIPS the February possiblity!!! Isn't this such a fun place????

Yam

It's a cute craziness, Liv, but be aware- it's contagious!!! in the begining I said to myself: "What a heck?! I don't photograph my feet!!!" I ended doing it and even included my poor doggie paws in the picture!!!. Now...how I will include my dogs lips with mine for next month is another story!

danenan

BUAhahaha Yam, that will be one heck of a shot. New visitors will certainly think we have gone mental!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's a cute craziness, Liv, but be aware- it's contagious!!! in the begining I said to myself: "What a heck?! I don't photograph my feet!!!" I ended doing it and even included my poor doggie paws in the picture!!!. Now...how I will include my dogs lips with mine for next month is another story!

Hahahhha!!!

The O sure knows how to have a good time!

Poor Yam got sucked in without even realizing it happened! :lol:

hondachicc

Oh Chris...you know it happened to all of us!!!

Yam is just one of the latest victims.....Hahahaha!!!

I was warned when I first came here!!! Did I listen? NOOOO!!!

Now look at me...In a posting madness...FEET and ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaughingSun

:) this place is pretty fantastic... better than I ever imagined! I wish I had more scrappy friends to share it with!