Oscraps

link to my Portugal book

Ellen

I just finished my AA Project Portugal photo book and sent it to the printer .
I learnt a lot in Anna's classes , one of the things I'd seldom done is making double pages. It makes much more sense when you're planning to print the layouts in a book.
I tried out the organizing hints but all this planning ahead is not for me I rather just muddle along in my own way and at my own pace.

But I will say if it had not been for this class the Portugal book would not have been finished for at least a couple of months.Doing the project with a group of like minded people makes you persevere and eager to see the end result.

Portugal Book

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Really beautiful ... I've never been in Portugal ... but I'm sure ... one day ... Portugal will be a holliday destination ...

AnikA68

I love the "O"
wow it is beautiful. Great work
I got my year book yesterday . always a pleasure to browse in it

DoggiNo

Gorgeous Ellen !!

And a bitter-sweet reminder for myself to get my a** into gear to scrap our own Portugal holiday from 2009 ... LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh it came out beautiful!!! I seldom do double page LOs too, but they are so impressive in your album. Well done!!!

Aussiekat

What a lovely book. I love all the photos, especially the doors and Plaza de Espana ... I have a "thing" for architecture. Looks like I could definitely get lost there!