Oscraps

*Klosed* AnnaLift (9.23-9.29.11)

Rita006

Wow! It is a honor, that my side was chosen this week. It is unbelievable, what a fantastic sides were made. Thanks for everything!

LindyShay

Here's Mine

2011_06_Parasailing-copy.jpg

ValerieP

I have no idea if this is the way to post this page I just put in the gallery, but here goes! I had to play-the page to lift was just calling my name-great page and thanks for the opportunity to play!
C:\Users\Valerie\Pictures\WebPost\The-Ashley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Amazing pages in the gallery! Thanks again Rita for the inspiration page and Phylis for pointing out what an fabulous lift it would be. Anna, thanks for letting us all create. One more big thanks to ALL who are filling the gallery with your 'AnnaLifts'........we love, love to see them there.

CookingMyLife

I so wanted to do this one but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. NYC is getting all my energy this week. But I do have an idea so I hope it sticks in my head!

donnagoar

I so wanted to do this one but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. NYC is getting all my energy this week. But I do have an idea so I hope it sticks in my head!

Maureen, hope your idea sticks too and post the page any time you like. Hope NYC is for pleasure and you enjoying your week.

KathyJ

Fabulous inspiration piece! I went with a fall theme so I had a chance to play with Anna's marvelous WordART freebie.

Fall

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by Rita! We were so amazed and inspired by how each one of you ArtPlayed!!

The random generator selected number 15 which belonged to ‘scrap-genie.’

ScreenHunter_03Sep291505.jpg

And she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’ s shop. (‘scrap-genie’ check your messages.)

Congratulations to ‘scrap-genie’, and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team