Oscraps

Just thought to say "Hi"

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Hi my old friends

It´s been a long time since I was here. I bought a kit last week, uploaded my page today in the gallery and thought why not saying "Hi" to my old scrap family.
How are you all? I hope with all these circumstances we all went through, you are ok.
Some of you know that I stopped digi scrap in 2019 and I´m still doing paper scrap, mixed media and art journaling. My english is even worse than before, sorry for this.
Would like to hear from you.
Greetings from Germany
Astrid

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey sweet friend! *waving* so happy you dropped in say hello!! Have missed seeing your gorgeous digi scrap layouts I must say! :) I have been art journaling and doing mixed media as well and having lots of fun! Feels good to get your hands dirty again! LOL!

I am well and doing okay down here in Tasmania and all the rest of the family up on the mainland of Australia. :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, hi Astrid! So good to see you again! I have had a break from digiscrapping for a couple of years as well, but it's so much fun to be back with it again. Everything's fine here at my end. We had covid back in April 2020, and we all have had our vaccine now (me & husband both doses, and our son his first).

I hope you're not in the parts of Germany that had such terrible floodings recently!

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh I m happy to see you again in Oscraps land.
I am on holidays with my son with no connection. I use my phone to answer you. Off to the gallery to see your new page.
Virtual Hug

AnikA68

I love the "O"
good to hear from you.
Eva no the floodings were in another part of Germany. Far away from me. The pictures were unbelievable, and a lot of heartbreaking stories.
I get my first covid vaccine tomorrow and my husband his second. My daughter already hat her second.
Have a great time with you son timounette.
Ona happy you are all ok. Are you still creating "real" projects?
My husband will go on vacation with my daughter to Greece ( or lets say "we hope"). We will see if it´s still possible on 17th August to travel. And my dream will come true in December, we booked Dubai. But same here: we will see if it´s possible to travel.;)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Good to hear you and your family was safe. It was horrible to see!

We all miss traveling, I think. Only plan we have for this summer is to go to IKEA. We decided to play it safe, since our son hadn't taken his first shot yet. Also, I've worked a lot lately (as a temp you get to work when others have their vacation).

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi ASTRID!!!!!!! *waves madly*
Good to see you and to hear that the family is doing OK. I hope that all of your trips are safe to go on. It is fab to read that you have been staying busy with your art and I also hope that you are able to scrap a bit too.
My family is all good here, life got upended of course, but we are all vax'ed and healthy and that's what matters.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Astrid! I have missed you sooo much! I’ve been following you on Instagram and just love your mixed media art! I sure hope you stick around — and if you‘re ever looking to join a team, you know I’d love to have you back! so very happy you said hello!

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Oh wow I´m so happy to see all the "old" faces (you know what I mean with "old faces" right?:D)
I still have all my Oscraps kits and will have a look if there are some which can be printed to make a layout here and there for the challenges.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Astrid! It has been far too long not seeing your lovely artwork. I am so happy that things are going well for you and that you are getting your COVID shot. It is so important to do that. Hopefully you will get to do all the trips you want to take.

Danesa

Danesa
Hey, Astrid!!! Its so good to see your layout in the gallery. I peek in on your fb page and see your pretty creations. I hope you pop back in here more often. :) I hope you're doing well, also.