Oscraps

Just in case...

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
In case i can no longer be present this year, i wish you many warm days, lots of love, good luck and, above all, good health for you and your family.
The reason for my absence last week is that i got a throat infection, was bedridden for a few days, now it is tonsillitis, so like many people i get sick during this end of the year period.

This Friday we are moving my father to the residential care center, after 7 weeks in hospital this is one less thing to worry about for us. These last days of 2023 are going to be busy with the move.
That's why i'm here to share my best wishes for 2024 already.:smiliesdoingwave2:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I hope your busy last days of 2023 will mean more relaxing days in 2024!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Thinking of you Vera at this busy time for your family!! Take care of you! Sorry you have been ill!! :getwell:and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Happy New Year and best wishes to you and your family, Vera. I hope the move for your dad goes well. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, so sweet of you dear Vera!! so sorry you are not ok and hope the moving goes well!! Happy New Year!!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh Vera, I am sorry you have been sick! :hug2: I hope you get better soon, and I hope that everything with your Dad goes well!! And woohooooo for the move!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! :beatingheart: :heartpumpred: :beatingheart:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Sending lots of hugs and best wishes for a wonderful new year! Sorry to hear that you have been sick, and gah! tonsillitis is just horrible!! Best wishes to your father as well, hope you all settle into a new routine with less stress for everyone. :hug2: :lovey3: