Oscraps

just a quick one...

MrsPeel

girls, just a quick one to say hi and apologies I havent been around. I had another bad incident with Sarita (my daughter)on saturday, talked it over, then yesterday she did another one in which my blood pressure went up to 240.... then today I hear that not only I was right yesterday that she was lying to me about the reason why she wasn't picking up the phone....but she bunked college all afternoon. I spoke to the tutor, she asked me to not kick her out yet, she was gonna talk to Sarita today, Well, she did but the first thing Sarita did was start agressively disputing every word I said, and then went out to see these boys again. I may get on try scrap a page but if I dont chat or be present little, is just am really exhausted and in a really, really bad mood. lots of love
Hugggzzz

ps my doctor just called I may be able to see the psychiatrist on thrusday, so hopefuly I ll hang in there till then.

Bush Girl

<<<HUGS>>> Cynthia - what a time you're having of it at the moment. I'm sending happy thoughts your way. :kiss:

mrstoa

mrstoa
You poor dear, Cynthia :) Stay strong and remember your family at the "O" love you and are here for you.
Sending warm hugs and prayers....

J

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hugs and lve to you Cynthia- hang in there and keep on breathing.....

you and me, we can be bad mood buddies

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Aww Cyn.. its not fair!! Sending you lots of love and understanding, been there done that with my kids too!! :hug:

MrsPeel

Thanks SO much girls....
I missed you these couple of days!!!!

So here is what happened next: as if that wasn't enough paired with my bad health...my fridge freezer broke.
It ended up that she didn't go out to meet the boys that day, because the last words I said to her were: "do whatever you want, but you do know in the heart that I am right, if you want a successful life you need to start changing the attitude and commit NOW. going out to see these boys again is not the answer"

so, she stayed. I only realised a couple of hours later as I heard noise in the kitchen.
She put the dishwasher on and tidied up.
We had a very honest conversation and she promised she wont lie, been doing better and, though I know two days are not something that means all is well...at least she is making an effort, she didn't go out last night (she doesn't have college today) and we stayed and watched Tron, looked online for a fridge freezer for these past couple of days which ended up making me dizzy LOL
but finally found one that I could pay for, and had almost all features I wanted.
will deliver on tuesday (free delivery and taking away mine broken one yay!)

I got my appointment to see the psychiatrist and my carer is back from Brazil (that is a HUGE weight of my shoulders) and came to see me yesterday, she will be back to work next tuesday.

With Sarita we are discussing without major shoutings the outings of the weekend, so, as I said, 2 days maybe not great deal as she has broken promises before...but I think she got it this time...lets pray it is true...

Thanks once again, my lovely O family, I told my mum & dad all about you and was telling my carer about the Os birthday celebrations and how honoured I am to be part of the CheeryOs this month...so, you guys are one very positive aspect of my life right now...and I thank you from my heart for this.

I will have a round in the galleries and try come back later,
super huge huggzzz everyone !!!!!

:bighug: